Sales Strategy & Operations Manager
Sales Strategy & Operations Manager
Job Type: Full time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Sales Strategy & Operations
A distinctive Sales & Marketing opportunity at a career making SaaS company on the rise
RingCentral is a $860M SaaS company, consistently disrupting the $100B+ communications and collaboration space, with growth over 30% annually. Decades of legacy technology is due for replacement, with most companies taking a fragmented approach to modernization. This is the market opportunity and it's massive! RingCentral, a Magic Quadrant Leader now four/five years and counting, continues to pull ahead from both the SaaS pure-play pack and installed base incumbents alike (Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft to name a few).
Like our customers, you'll love using RingCentral – it changes the way you work! Taking productivity to a higher level, RingCentral brings Voice, Messaging, Meetings and Contact Center into a unified solution. With access from nearly any device, RingCentral is readily deployed across unlimited locations around the world.
We've brought top talent together to form the most formidable team in the space and we're now aimed at taking things to the next level with added elite management consulting talent. If you're truly ambitious, want make an immediate impact and have a seat at the GTM table, RingCentral is where you want to be. Instead of joining dozens, or even hundreds, of ex-consultants at Google, Facebook, Salesforce or a "hot" start-up in an over-funded space, why not stand out from the crowd at a career-making company?!
We run at a fast pace, have fantastic people and work in a truly collaborative, fun environment. We're located in the prestigious B&T building in uptown Charlotte, close to nearby shops and restaurants, yet with fresh food delivered for breakfast and lunch every day as an option for you.
The Strategy & Operations Manager for the Avaya Partnership will play a key role in driving the growth and productivity of our commercial sales teams globally. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Sales Strategy & Operations and is part of a large team led by world class sales strategy & operations leaders.
Responsibilities & Strategic Deliverables
Partnership across Sales / Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, and Channel teams to develop data-driven growth acceleration strategies with focus on the Avaya Partnership. Identify and execute analyses, applying critical thinking to assess sales processes, summarizing insights and collaborating across the team to drive future initiatives. Monitor pipeline generation (Sales, Marketing, Channel) and sales engagement to formulate weekly updates. Partner with other managers to gather field leadership intelligence to identify opportunities for improvement. Contribute to and influence Salesforce.com dashboard creation in support of strategic initiatives. Support, consult and execute on programs delivered to the sales teams, both in the US, UK and France. Travel up to 10% may be required.
- Track record of working independently, following project plans, and leveraging consistent coaching and feedback.
- Hands-on Salesforce.com CRM experience - navigation, report creation & maintenance.
- Proven aptitude for levering spreadsheets (MS Excel) to capture, manipulate, analyze & summarize data, including; formulas, charts, pivot tables, goal-seek & what-if scenario analyses.
- Knowledge of sales process, lead generation and sales territory assignment concepts a plus.
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present concise business summaries
- 3+ years work experience in sales operations and its various pillars: support, analytics, systems and strategy.
- Must be a SFDC power user
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze data and summarize findings into usable, action-oriented messages, communications, and presentations
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility, with the ability to adjust as needed, with a sense of urgency and a passion for new ideas.
- BS/BA required
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is the leader in cloud-based unified business communications, offering integrated voice, video and messaging for today's mobile, distributed business world. RingCentral eliminates the need for high-cost, technically complex on-premise phone systems. Combining a hosted, mobile, multi-extension business voice system with advanced messaging and web conferencing functionality, RingCentral simplifies communication. Headquartered in Belmont, California, RingCentral is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service. Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark! RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees.