Sales Strategy & Operations Manager at RingCentral
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We're the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we're looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: "Predictably Exceptional Results – We've Come To Expect Nothing Less."
- Deutsche Bank: "Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine."
- Jeffries: "Firing On All Cylinders."
- Northland: "As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels"
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Denver, Colorado
The Strategy & Operations Manager for the Avaya Partnership will play a key role in driving the growth and productivity of our commercial sales teams globally. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Sales Strategy & Operations and is part of a large team led by world class sales strategy & operations leaders.
Partnership across Sales / Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, and Channel teams to develop data-driven growth acceleration strategies with focus on the Avaya Partnership. Identify and execute analyses, applying critical thinking to assess sales processes, summarizing insights and collaborating across the team to drive future initiatives. Monitor pipeline generation (Sales, Marketing, Channel) and sales engagement to formulate weekly updates. Partner with other managers to gather field leadership intelligence to identify opportunities for improvement. Contribute to and influence Salesforce.com dashboard creation in support of strategic initiatives. Support, consult and execute on programs delivered to the sales teams, both in the US, UK and France. Travel up to 10% may be required.
- Track record of working independently, following project plans, and leveraging consistent coaching and feedback.
- Hands-on Salesforce.com CRM experience - navigation, report creation & maintenance.
- Proven aptitude for levering spreadsheets (MS Excel) to capture, manipulate, analyze & summarize data, including; formulas, charts, pivot tables, goal-seek & what-if scenario analyses.
- Knowledge of sales process, lead generation and sales territory assignment concepts a plus.
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present concise business summaries
- 3+ years' work experience in sales operations and its various pillars: support, analytics, systems and strategy.
- Must be a SFDC power user
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze data and summarize findings into usable, action-oriented messages, communications, and presentations
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility, with the ability to adjust as needed, with a sense of urgency and a passion for new ideas.
- BS/BA required
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.