Sales Strategy & Execution Specialist at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Growth and Commercialization helps drive new revenue for FIS. We work in the Global eCommerce section of FIS – providing payment solutions to the world’s largest international companies. The team manages the go-to-market process for a number of FIS’s payment products, including setting the strategic direction, creating new sales and training assets, building and managing the customer pipeline and building product revenue forecasts. We also work closely with our Product and marketing teams to ensure successful product rollouts and take-up. We are a global team, covering all regions.
What you will be doing
This role is all about ensuring that the our product go-to-market activity is tailored to North America’s particular needs. You will work closely with our commercial teams across the US, providing product expertise and working with them to drive new cross sell opportunities within their portfolio. You will work directly with our US-based Global eCommerce customers, helping to uncover their needs and suggesting solutions, all while deepening their relationships with FIS.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work flexibly across multiple go-to-market projects, ensuring the smooth execution of high-profile, high-impact product launches to Global Enterprise merchants across the US
- Support engagement with and education of FIS customers about these products, working alongside senior Commercial leads to spark interest, secure new customer wins and generate revenue
- Quickly grasp the technical features of products and communicate these to both internal and external audiences in an easy to understand way
- Provide project management support for Go-to-Market launches, managing a complex, cross-functional group of stakeholders to ensure all work streams deliver on time and to a high standard
- Provide input into FIS’s marketing function, to support them in creating exciting and engaging marketing campaigns for strategic product launches
- Capture and understand customers’ specific product needs, and translate them into product requirements to shape the roll-out of new initiatives
- Regularly update internal stakeholders (Executives and Senior Leaders) on the commercial progress and delivery schedule of products
- Support revenue modelling for products, to identify which will generate the greatest return for FIS and should thus be prioritized
What you bring:
- 3-4 years in strategy consulting, or a customer-facing technical solution advisory role in payments or a similar field
- Commercially focused, with a desire to drive great outcomes for the business
- Experience with engaging on a strategic level with key stakeholders
- Proactive and strategic thinker, able to look ahead to foresee issues and plan around them
- Excellent organization skills, able to coordinate across multiple projects and stay on top of details
- Developing analytical skills, including intermediate-level financial modelling and business case creation
- Clear, proactive communicator (both written and verbal), able to listen and work well with others while being confident and assertive where required
- Developing networker, both internally & externally, able to build relationships across all areas of the business
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience of customer delivery (sales, presentation to customers etc.)
- Technical expertise in payments products
- Project management experience
- A degree from a top university
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career level role. Experienced, fully qualified professional with a full understanding of their area of expertise. Works independently on problems of diverse scope.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.