Sales Strategy Associate at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Sales Strategy Associate to support the growing Sales team in aid of driving net new business for Guild with our target Fortune 500 employer partners!
In particular, we are looking for team members who can think strategically to test-learn-adjust, have strong research and communication skills to deliver a succinct message to the right person, and aren’t afraid to reach out via a wide range of channels. In this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to help build out our sales processes that will allow us to deliver education benefits to more employees across the Fortune 500.
As a Sales Strategy Associate you will:
- Research our target prospective clients to help develop a strategic outreach strategy and appropriate messaging
- Execute cold outreach (phone, email, LinkedIn, pre- and post-event outreach and other creative methods) to secure initial Discovery meetings
- Assist in meeting preparation including persona research, competitive intel, sales deck development and follow up
- Coordinate RFP responses by keeping an RFP library up-to-date and gathering information from cross-functional teams
- Investigate different organizational hypotheses and provide suggestions for ways to optimize business growth
- Attend all sales training and enablement sessions to build your product knowledge and sales acumen
- Execute other special projects as our team grows
You are a strong fit for this role if you:
- Have 2+ years of work experience in a client-facing role
- Are highly organized and process oriented
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, deck design skills a plus
- Have the ability to effectively manage time and priorities across multiple clients and projects
- Have a hunter mentality with the capability to grow your skills as the business expands
- Bring enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $65,000-$75,000 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth