Guild is hiring for a Sales Strategy Associate to support the growing Sales team in aid of driving net new business for Guild with strategic employer partners.
In particular, we are looking for team members who can think strategically to connect research findings to Guild’s solutions, have strong research and written communication skills to deliver a succinct message to the right person. In this role, you’ll be focused on heavy research and subsequent strategic approach to secure meetings with senior level decision makers at Fortune 1000 employers.
As a Sales Strategy Associate you will:
- Research our target prospective clients to help develop a strategic outreach strategy and appropriate messaging
- Execute cold outreach (phone, email, LinkedIn, pre- and post-event outreach and other creative methods) to secure initial Discovery meetings
- Assist in meeting preparation including persona research, competitive intel, sales deck development and follow up
- Coordinate RFP responses by keeping an RFP library up-to-date and gathering information from cross-functional teams
- Investigate different organizational hypotheses and provide suggestions for ways to optimize business growth
- Attend all sales training and enablement sessions to build your product knowledge and sales acumen
- Execute other special projects as our team grows
You are a strong fit for this role if you:
- Prior experience at a consulting firm a strong plus
- Have 2+ years of work experience in a client-facing role
- Are highly organized and process oriented
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, deck design skills a plus
- Have the ability to effectively manage time and priorities across multiple clients and projects
- Have a hunter mentality with the capability to grow your skills as the business expands
- Bring enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.