At Flowhub, we're about more than technology — we're on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded in 2015, Flowhub pioneered the first Metrc API integration to help dispensaries stay compliant. Today, over 1,000 dispensaries trust Flowhub's point of sale, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile solutions to process $3B+ cannabis sales annually.
We are a nimble team that is rapidly growing in an emerging industry. This role will support the development of a small-but-growing Sales, Marketing, and CS org as we take on our mission to provide accessibility to safe cannabis products to all adults and fuel dispensary growth.
As a Sales Strategy & Operations Manager at Flowhub, you’ll work closely with Sales Leadership, Marketing Leadership, and Customer Success to drive process alignment, build systems that scale, and provide transparency through data for our business. You’ll recommend, scope and implement cross functional process and system changes to have a direct impact on our operational efficiency and top line growth of new, expansion and recurring streams. You’ll also work alongside team members who are smart, driven, passionate about work, thoughtful, and huge customer advocates.What You'll Do:
- Build discipline into our organization, creating stable infrastructure and building repeatable processes within the CRM and org wide
- Support the front line and management with systems, process and reporting improvements that allow them to better operate their functional areas and provide accurate forecasting at the top level of the business
- Support Lead to Opportunity efficiency through lead management optimizations and dashboards, creating visibility and accountability into our demand generation engine
- Own work streams within the Go-To-Market plan that deal with our territory strategy and optimizations, and the ad-hoc or regularly scheduled efforts to operationalize this work during hiring and planning periods
- Own the quote to cash process by implementing systems and/or process that decreases the length of time for our internal deal desk processes while increasing the data fidelity around quotes, contracts, and products in system
- Collaborate with CS and Product to build Jira integrations to track, measure, support client request and opportunities in order to support and prioritize product roadmap.
- Support Comp and Quota design with guidance and input from Finance and Leadership
- 3-4+ years of experience in Sales or Business Operations at a SaaS based company
- BA/BS degree and field experience working in a Tech company
- Deep experience leveraging a variety of business systems to solve complex problems that drive business outcomes
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Outreach, Excel/Google Sheets, other platforms to drive business efficiency
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively instead of reactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- Strong attention to details and numbers
- Low ego, chill vibes, great cross-functional partner
- SFDC Administrator Certification or equivalent work in Salesforce’s Trailhead
- SQL experience and/or experience with declarative data analysis programming languages
Cannabis is one of the newest and fastest growing categories, with expectations that growth will exceed $66 billion by 2025, at an anticipated compound annual growth rate of 23.9%. Despite challenges caused by overregulation and overtaxing, the worldwide legal cannabis spending hit $14.9 Billion in 2019, up from $10.2 Billion in 2018. The United States, with 33 states legalizing cannabis for medical use and 10 authorizing recreational use, saw $12.2B.
Flowhub has already seen significant growth, doubling its customer base across 11 markets, and seeing revenue increase by 200 percent. If you are excited by change, the peaks and valleys of working for a fast growing company, and driving towards continuous growth and improvement, then we look forward to having you on the team!
As the original integrator to Metrc, the state track and trace system used in most legal cannabis markets, Flowhub helps cannabis retailers automate and simplify business operations through technology to keep companies and government transparent, keep cannabis products off the black market, and build a robust scalable industry that is approachable for all adults and medical patients.
We’re helping every adult on earth gain safe access to cannabis products, and helping dispensary owners realize their dreams. Come join our team, and change the world with us!