Sales Specialist, Security at VMware Carbon Black
Carbon Black is now part of VMware.
In the ever-changing, multi-billion dollar cybersecurity industry, we need the right people on our team to translate prospects’ security challenges into perfect software solutions in the pursuit of keeping the world safe from cyberattacks.
VMware Carbon Black, a game changing leader in our space, is hiring a Security Sales Specialist, who will be responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new business and expanding market share with a focus on the Western US territory. This is a career changing opportunity, a pivotal role in driving our company’s expansion in the region with lots of visibility. Think you’re up for the challenge?
What you’ll do
- Strategize: You’ll develop and execute strategy for major accounts and opportunities by targeting and establishing relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CIO and CSO level).
- Hit Targets: You’ll present VMware Carbon Black’s solutions in a compelling way, allowing you to qualify and understand prospective security opportunities so you can exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Leverage your Network: While you’ll own your business goals, you are part of a cohesive North American Field Sales team comprised of reps who are empowered to think big while retaining the highest level of integrity, share best practices, and are true partners focused on achieving one common goal.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of sales experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
Why you should join us
VMware Carbon Black is a leader in cloud-native endpoint protection dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. The VMware Carbon Black Cloud consolidates endpoint protection and IT operations into an endpoint protection platform (EPP) that prevents advanced threats, provides actionable insight and enables businesses of all sizes to simplify operations. By analyzing billions of security events per day across the globe, VMware Carbon Black has key insights into attackers’ behaviors, enabling customers to detect, respond to and stop emerging attacks.
More than 6,000 global customers, including approximately one-third of the Fortune 100, trust VMware Carbon Black to protect their organizations from cyberattacks. The company’s partner ecosystem features more than 500 MSSPs, VARs, distributors and technology integrations, as well as many of the world’s leading IR firms, who use VMware Carbon Black’s technology in more than 500 breach investigations per year.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: Yes
Posted Date: 2020-01-06
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.