Sales Solutions Consultant – Risk & Insurance Solutions at SambaSafety
Who we are:
Recognized as one the Top 100 Tech Companies by Builtin.com and over 4.4-star review on Glassdoor, SambaSafety® is the pioneer of driver risk management software in North America. Trusted by over 2 million subscribed drivers; thousands of businesses look to Sambasafety to provide the most powerful, advanced, intuitive, and impactful risk solution platform on the market. SambaSafety is growing at an incredible rate with high employee engagement. It’s an exciting time to be at Samba. Now is the right time to join our high performing culture. We hope to see you here!
What we’re looking for:
- Customer Management: Own a portfolio of engagements to drive project management, strategy, and generate insight
- Analytical: Leverage proprietary quantitative and qualitative analysis to partner with clients, build recommendations and implement strategies
- Sales Support and Business Development: Support business development and project extension efforts through effective client management and coordination with the Sales Team. In addition, you will support sales efforts extending consulting relationships that will yield renewals and add-on business from our customers
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity: Lead and participate in strategy sessions, with multiple stakeholders, to challenge the status quo and elevate the sales team
What you’ll do:
- Develop, nurture, and help close leads in partnership with Sales and Marketing.
- Educate, sell, and act as a technical expert for SambaSafety’s insurance and employment SaaS solutions and products.
- Leverage industry-leading data and content as part of sales delivery.
- Assist Sales in developing and growing strategic vertical markets.
- Participate in special projects such as new product launches, product feature and enhancement feedback, and improving partner and channel segment strategies
- Technically guide, develop, train, and service insurance partners and assist in effectively implementing and selling SambaSafety solutions
- Represent SambaSafety in customer and prospect meetings, trade shows, and other networking events
- Be the technical subject matter expert, thoroughly understanding our product’s benefits and features while being able to communicate and sell that to customers
- Guide and present effective value based software demonstrations and sales presentations that address customer pain
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience in insurance (underwriting, business development, or relationship management with an understanding of risk control and knowledge of P&C insurance products), and/or sales engineering experience in a software and SaaS environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated quantitative analysis skills
- Understanding of risk, the insurance marketplace, and the players involved.
- Strong project management skills- ability to coordinate multiple engagements simultaneously and prioritize demands
- Experience with data visualization tools (eg. PowerBI)
- Ability to work in a wide range of software programs that support our business
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Ability to travel 20+%