Sales Solution Engineer
Accelo is seeking a highly motivated, results-driven Sales Solution Engineer to support our Account Executive team who will be relying on your deep product knowledge to wow prospective clients and get them excited about moving to a better way to run their services & operations.
The ideal candidate is passionate about tech and how it improves small and medium businesses (SMBs). You know how cloud products work and you jump at the chance to digitize and automate pen and paper/manual processes - in your life and in business. We’re looking for someone who can answer our prosepective clients' questions before they even ask, has a solutions-based mindset, and shares the customer service passion to make us a better and smarter company.
While this role is part of the Sales team, you will be involved in marketing, implementation, and product: you are the glue that brings a rich understanding of Accelo’s value to market.
Accelo is a SaaS platform the streamlines and automates service operations in small and medium business, boosting profitability and reducing chaos and confusion so that these hard-working people can get back to doing the work they love.
- Support our Sales team in winning new sales as a technical and strategic resource for the Accelo product throughout all aspects of the sales process through sales demonstrations, webinars, and technical calls.
- Assist Sales Account Executives with understanding customer workflows and needs, then building examples in the product to show off Accelo’s capabilities.
- Participate in sales meetings as a technical and product expert, while contributing to technical objections/suggestions from clients.
- Share Accelo's Best Practices with potential clients to demonstrate what their peers are doing in Accelo to better run their businesses.
- Work closely with Product to understand the roadmap, deliver pre-sales feedback, and strategize on product improvements and changes.
- Synthesize learnings from customer interactions, observe patterns, and relay feedback regularly to the rest of the organization - especially Product.
- Communicate and collaborate information to the sales teams regarding updated technical issues related to the product.
What We're Looking For:
- 1-2 years in full life sales cycle.
- 1-2 years in a supporting Sales Solutions Engineer or similar role experience
- Passion for helping people understand complex concepts through stories, simple visuals, and demonstrating software.
- Strong communication skills that to ensure the customer feels comfortable about taking a leap of faith to a new way of doing business.
- Careful listening skills because you understand client needs, read between the lines of their challenges, and dig into motivations. You are excited about uncovering what clients are looking for because you believe that knowledge is power.
- You love taking detailed notes or drawing workflows on a whiteboards because they help you focus on what to show the prospect.
- SaaS knowledge is a must! You know how a tech stack works and are quick to pick up new tools. You can use business logic and workflow diagrams to chart client needs. You believe cloud can save small businesses.
- Prior CRM / PM / PSA tool experience.
- Experience working with or in a professional services context - our clients are all professional service business owners/managers of Digital Agencies, IT Consulting Groups, Accounting Practices, and Architecture Firms.
- Previous work experience in a startup environment.
WHY WORKING HERE IS F*&!#@N AWESOME!
- Get in on the ground floor of growing company with a clear vision to scale in the Denver area
- A fun, creative, collaborative work environment with playful, hyper-motivated driven peers
- 360-degree views of the Rockies, city, and skyline from a centrally located downtown office
- Nice benefits including fully covered individual healthcare, RTD EcoPass for convenient environment conscious commutes, Friday social activities, and more!
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks, a plethora of caffeinated options, and Friday catered lunch, just don’t blame us if you gain a pound or two and can’t sleep :)
- Accelo is committed to hiring a diverse workforce as it helps us make better decisions, succeed faster, and better serve our global clients
- We’re a growing team full of possibilities - we grow, you grow.