Anywhere in the US - Remote
The Solutions Architect's focus is to help sales team in the sales process by crafting custom solutions, large deal support, problem solving, integration of disparate systems, coordinating professional services estimates, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with Big Deal Team and Sales Executives to construct business requirements, solution structure, proposals, pricing, etc.
- Identify client needs and requirements
- Provide technical consultation and disseminate product information to the sales team. Make recommendations on products to go-to-market
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Understand the competitive market and business/technical landscape to solve business problems
- Works with product team to stay abreast of product roadmap, enhancements, updates, bugs, etc.
- Skills normally acquired through college education or equivalent experience
- Preferred - Bachelor's Degree with five to seven+ years' experience
- Requires excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Wealth experience, relevant technology background / experience
- Extensive background related to wealth within technology, operations, product or sales
- Client-facing experience is mandatory
- A natural problem solver, critical thinker, and driven by curiosity
- Business acumen, can analyze data to derive actionable insights for business leaders
Travel required; 25 - 40%
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.