Sales Solution Consultant - Assessment Team – Modern Banking Platform at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the MBP Sales Solution Engineering Team:
FIS’s MBP (Modern Banking Platform) sales solution assessment team is part of the NAFI Sales organization supporting a range of product solutions centered around FIS’s Modern Banking Platform. The team is focused on helping clients and prospects understand FIS product solutions by tying to relevant customer value propositions, assessing the client’s current environment to determine a plan for migrating to the Modern Banking Platform and demonstrating applicable industry expertise.
FIS’s MBP solution is a rapidly changing, next generation core banking solution. Our team is involved in high-value sales pursuits, and supports a software solution that is continually evolving, so the team is focused on constantly learning new functionality with sprint releases and being able to demonstrate and explain those capabilities in an exciting, fast paced environment.
What you will be doing:
Location: US anywhere - remote/virtual
- Acting as a SME (subject matter expert) for product/market area (core retail and commercial deposits and lending) with both deep solution as well as banking industry knowledge.
- Conduct client presentations and demonstrations. Experience with Tell-Show-Tell methodology is beneficial (candidates may be asked to present a topic as part of the interview process).
- Identifying and illustrating key business value tailored to a prospect’s needs.
- Gather and document product and system requirements
- Analyze requirements against the product to determine gaps
- Coordinates RFI / RFP responses for subject area, working with product and delivery organizations as needed.
- Able to clearly articulate business value to executive level, line of business leads and subject matter experts at client.
- Maintain use case scenarios in demo environment via product UIs, tailoring as needed for client specific requirements.
- Help Sales/Account Lead understand and qualify opportunities, including providing guidance on discovery questions and key roadblocks to help uncover client needs.
- Be familiar with complimentary solutions that may fill a known gap or business need outside of their specific products.
- Engage in new sales, cross sales and renewals as needed.
- Work with product team to stay abreast of product roadmap, enhancements, updates, etc.
- Provide feedback to Product Management and EPO (Enterprise Product Organization) on improvement opportunities and solicits assistance in mitigating issues, including acting as a client advocate for key requirements and documenting product enhancement or defect requests.
- Works with EPO, Product Development and Professional Services as needed for detail issue support as needed.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with peer SME’s necessary to present a unified message.
- May assist Sales/Account Lead with Pricing as needed (provided by Product Mgt. & LOB).
Location & Travel:
- Virtual Position - Remote Anywhere in US
- Up to 65% Travel
What you bring:
- Experience in large banking institution transformation initiatives including working with the client or vendor to identify internal selling points.
- A background in consulting or product sales, supporting core banking solution sales (deposits and/or lending), including supporting newly developed, evolving products versus mature solutions.
- Experience in most or all of the following: core banking (deposits & lending) solutions, open systems technology platforms and IT outsourcing.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent sales compensation package
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Great place to work with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.