About the position
IntelePeer is looking for an experienced Sales Revenue and Analytics Manager. The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of sales metrics and data modeling. This position will have a major impact on driving consistent and scalable growth at one of the fastest-growing CPaaS companies. This role will directly support Sales programs and initiatives by developing and designing KPI metrics that will measure success and provide meaningful insights. The ideal candidate must have strong attention to detail, exceptional communication and presentation skills, and experience analyzing and modeling data from a variety of sources.
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales Operations
- Vision, develop and manage our analytics capabilities and roadmap.
- Develop and own campaign measurement strategies and reporting solutions for clients across a wide range of industries
- Provides business analytics support to senior sales management and marketing team.
- Funnel and Pipeline health metrics
- Channel optimization metrics
- Customer contract life cycle management
- Customer Base Management with cross- and up-sell models
- Vendor Management for Sales Analytic tools
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in business, analytics, finance, or related area.
Expertise & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in operations, analytics, strategy within a SaaS company.
- Experience in working with large data sets and partnering with IT or Development teams to ensure the infrastructure supports the needs of reporting
- Ability to cover a range of activities; from C-level presentations to hands-on, data deep-dives
- Experience partnering with different go-to-market teams such as Marketing, Product, and Sales
- Expertise with Analytics tools like PowerBI or Tableau, Salesforce, and SQL. Benefits
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with facilitating trainings and meetings
- 10% – 25 % travel is required.
- Excellent communication skills in with an emphasis in active listening, presentation, oral, and abstract reasoning.
- Strong project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks and be adaptable to change.
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others