We are expanding our online job community and are looking for full-time Sales Representatives to help lead the charge! Are you looking to drive sales revenue, join a performance-based sales culture, and build an iconic company from the ground up? This opportunity is calling your name! Be prepared to take on a mass amount of responsibility and the guidance to grow as a salesperson within a fast-growing startup. You’ll sleep well at night knowing that your work is transforming the $25 billion local hiring market through the power of trusted relationships.
To date, Localwise has created a community of 300,000+ users and serves 30,000+ businesses in the SF Bay Area and Chicago. Our newly hired sales reps are crushing their targets and building a fun-loving sales culture in the process. With your help, we’ll keep up the momentum as we expand our coverage across the US.
The ideal candidate is passionate about helping local businesses hire local talent, a great communicator, and a crazy hustler.
For additional information, click here:
- Surpass monthly revenue targets by keeping constant communication with SMB and nonprofit employers
- Build a stellar reputation with local employers (and book of recurring business) by dedicating yourself to world-class customer service
- Support the sales process by developing target lists, contacting and qualifying leads, creating tactical sales campaigns, and updating account data in HubSpot CRM
- Contribute to a supportive team environment to help other sales reps achieve both individual and team sales goals
- Once you're full steam ahead, help us train our new hires in best practices
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and other key teams to maximize effectiveness of the sales organization
- Live and lead by Localwise’s values: ownership mentality, team first, pragmatic optimism, all-out hustle
- Hustle-mentality in a high-volume call/email environment (minimum 85 calls/day at start)
- Ability to hit the ground running in a sales role from prospecting to closing
- Drive to work both independently and in a team setting
- Pristine interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfort working in a dynamic startup work environment
- Incredible attention to detail and work ethic
- Desire to build the next great startup from the ground up (this isn’t for everyone as it takes a TON of commitment!)
- 4-year bachelor’s degree is a plus!
- Base: $30-40k
- OTE: $65-85k uncapped
- Equity options for exceptional performers