Sales Representative - ODX
ODX is focused on helping banks reinvent the small business lending process. We provide a unique combination of market-leading software, analytic insights, and professional services to deliver a game changing digital experience. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of OnDeck (NYSE: ONDK), one of the largest online small business lenders, ODX draws on the heritage of $10 billion loaned over the last decade.
An ODX-powered bank experience allows customers to apply digitally, receive immediate decisions, and obtain funding as fast as same day. At the core of the ODX solution is a modular, scalable, and secure SaaS platform that enables banks to create a fully end-to-end digital experience or to select certain components. By utilizing the ODX platform, banks can focus on their desired business outcomes such as improved customer experiences, increased portfolio growth, and reduced processing costs.
As a Sales Representative at ODX, you will:
- Develop new business consistently by calling a significant number of potential merchants each day
- Follow up on all of your leads and maintain a very active pipeline
- Understand and apply proven concepts of deal structure and strategy
- Persistently dial the phone and initiate new relationships
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's thoughtful inspiring culture and vision for the future
- Ensure you are hitting your quota while maintaining the highest standards of compliance
- Work in a fun, fast-paced environment with some really cool and brilliant people
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Bachelor’s degree 0-2 years of experience in a sales-driven, telesales or customer service environment
- Have made outbound calls to potential clients.
- You have tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Your personality is engaging - powerful work ethic, resilience, and emotional intelligence
- You focus on your goals and a have a great desire to succeed
- You share a passion to advance the vision of the department
- You are coachable and can follow a proven process
- You have the ability to exercise your own discernment and discretion while working independently
- You have a dynamic personality with superior communications skills
- You are excited about growing an exciting career in sales with a proven track record
- You have the ability to collaborate with a team and also work independently
ODX’s groundbreaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 and have subsequently proved that a bank and a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks and financial institutions globally.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities.
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune.com Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015 Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated!
- People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**