Sales Ops Plan Administrator at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the team
The Sales Commission Operations team provides insights and drives business strategy and operations by working closely with leadership across our customer care, data engineering, finance, product development, and sales organizations. Our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals, which make our jobs complex and data rich. We work in a cross-functional capacity to develop, execute, monitor, and refine compensation initiatives that drive value as it pertains to financial performance. Due to the multifaceted nature of our business, our team provides an excellent environment to stretch your business acumen, technical know-how, and quantitative skills while providing insight to the company.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain compensation documentation for various compensation structures.
- Work with business leaders to develop, implement, and administer compensation policies, and procedures while ensuring the company follows audit requirements and changing state and
federal laws and regulations.
- Create communications and resources to support compensation structures and strategies.
- Assist with the development, management, and communication of the scope, schedule, and objectives for compensation related projects.
- Serve as a point of contact between teams across different business units to ensure the successful execution of compensation strategies.
- Learn the complex AngiHA ecosystem and be the subject matter expert on all plans, policies, and objectives relating to compensation.
Who you are
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a business administration or project management role
- Ability to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences
- Advanced Excel knowledge and experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker)
- Knowledge of Google Suite including Docs and Sheets in addition to Microsoft Suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to quickly pivot to new tasks as needed
- Strong attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless to follow through
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world