Sales Operations at VORTO
Vorto is the only AI-driven automated supply chain platform in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the B2B supply chain. Come work in a fast-paced and dynamic culture where you will grow your personal and career capabilities like never before!
· Train and onboard users across a customer’s supply chain and logistics network
· Provide support to the customer, including development of support automation tools
· Liaise between customer users and Product team to for new feature evaluation
· Immerse yourself in the business & company strategy to understand our biggest opportunities for growth
· Work with both internal and external stakeholders to drive product partnerships and influence our product development roadmap to drive growth and differentiation
· Establish KPIs and implement regular reporting to ensure measurement of strategic progress
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Engineering, Business Management, Supply Chain, or other
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in Customer service, Sales, or Operations experience considered in lieu of a degree
- Willingness to travel up to 70%
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Results orientated
- Time management skills
At Vorto we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Competitive Salary with Cash Bonus and/or Equity Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Company paid parking or transit pass
- Modern office space in downtown Denver
- Daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
Vorto is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.