Sales Operations Specialist at Xyleme
Xyleme is a market leading cloud-based provider of a learning content management and creation platform specifically built to transfer institutional knowledge faster. The Company’s proven systems manage the entire content lifecycle process—improve productivity, enabling sales and growth initiatives, ensuring compliance, and driving optimization to employees and stakeholders across the extended enterprise. Xyleme’s product suite (Studio and CDS) has won numerous industry awards and is used by the world’s leading Fortune 500 brands across every major industry vertical including: 3M, Cisco, Christus Health, Dunkin Brands, Kaiser Permanente, T-Mobile, and VMWare.
With a recent capital investment from Bow River Capital, Xyleme has been afforded the opportunity to invest in initiatives aimed at accelerating growth and delivering on market leading innovation to enhance the modern learning experience in training and development, and to scale operations globally across every dimension. This role is a hunter’s dream, as you will be selling into a greenfield territory. You will be selling a product that is in high demand and you will be joining a nimble team that is rapidly growing.
Sales Operations Specialist:
The Sales and Go-to-Market (GTM) team is responsible for acquiring customers and expanding relationships to grow revenue and market share rapidly and sustainably. GTM is the tip of the spear for the business and a core growth engine, made up of sales, growth, marketing, customer success, business development and solution engineering / architecture.
The Sales Operations Specialist role is an incredible opportunity to support the organization and execution of a range of key activities and initiatives. In this role, you will have exposure to almost every aspect of the GTM machine, providing a unique vantage point and rare learning opportunity. In addition, you’ll interact with functional leads and executives to see strategy and decision making first-hand.
This is an excellent role for someone eager to step into the wide world of Sales Operations, Marketing, and GTM Strategy at a rapid growth, PE-backed, SaaS business with ambitious goals and an exciting track record to build on.
- Directly to the Chief Revenue Officer
- The strategies, frameworks, and operational rhythms of an agile GTM team
- Sales Enablement Solutions (SFDC, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Clearbit)
- The KPIs and value drivers across all sales and marketing activities
- Sales Enablement Solutions: Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, & Clearbit
- Internal templates and resources to ensure items are current and easily accessible across stakeholders
- Effective administrative processes for Sales Teams
- With Executive Leadership (CRO), Director of Marketing, and Sales Team daily
- With additional stakeholders across the company for deliverables and events
- With 3rd party vendors as needed
- Write and maintain documentation for sales operations processes
- Drive Sales process improvement and productivity
- Produce and maintain reports/dashboards that accelerate information-to-action at scale
- Lead generation and process execution
- Pipeline management and reporting
- Support task delegation and accountability
You may be fit for this role if you:
- ~2 years in a startup or high growth environment and Sales Operations role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years Salesforce Management experience
- World-class attention to detail and a love for data
- Time management and organizational skills – work across multiple projects/tasks and prioritize as needed
- Entrepreneurial minded and enjoy moving quickly on new, challenging projects that will push you to personal limits
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Denver-based Opportunity; Remote Considered
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Employer Sponsored EcoPass
- Attractive paid time off policy – Open/Flexible vacation policy
Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a total compensation range of $65,000-$75,000 base compensation (DOE)
In addition to our commitment to equal pay for equal work, Xyleme is also committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, age, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, or veteran status.