Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The Sales Team at BombBomb is responsible for the acquisition, growth, and success of BombBomb’s customers. We’re responsible for everything from the creation of the lead, awareness of our product, education, eventual negotiation and close of the deal, and then the expansion of the customer. We measure success through a number of key performance indicators such as conversion, average deal size, time in stage, and retention and churn. As our business grows, so grow our efforts to expand our reach in our target markets and support our customers in achieving their desired outcomes.
The Sales Operations Specialist is a technically minded role on the Sales Team that assists with the tools, systems, processes, and measures that promote growth. They have ownership of a number of Sales tools and provide reporting support for the team. They will partner closely with the Sales leadership team and collaborate with IT, IS, BI, and Data teams.
What you will do...
- Manage the Sales tool stack, including:
- Manage, design, and launch processes, workflows, and automations that drive internal efficiencies. Monitor and optimize the implementation and functionality of these tools. Stay current on feature releases and advise the business on deriving value from the tool stack. Resolve issues that arise with tech stack partners, and partner with IS and IT to vet and renew tools for the business.
- Partner with Business Intelligence and Data teams to develop and ensure accurate reporting and metrics (such as individual performance, pipeline, reporting) and assist in the measurement and visibility of key performance indicators for the Sales Team.
- Provide support as needed to IT, IS, and BI as a representative of the Sales Team.
- Manage important projects.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw conclusions from it to improve process and performance.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Persistence: Tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 2+ years of experience hands on in a production Salesforce environment
- Salesforce Admin Certification a plus
- Previous experience with Outreach and Sales enablement software
- Knowledge of SaaS Sales environment and customer life cycles
- Project management experience
- Good technical skills, but not necessarily programming experience
- Ability to interface with stakeholders to further define requirements and implement solutions
- Impeccable communication in all forms
The salary range for this position is $60,000 - $90,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Monthly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth