Sales Operations Specialist at IntelePeer
IntelePeer delivers an omnichannel communication platform as a service (CPaaS) built for the enterprise. We believe that business communications are meant for more than just simple interactions they should enable businesses to deliver truly delightful experiences.
As a key member of the Sales Team, the Sales Operations Specialist will provide strategic and operational support for Sales Organization. This position will contribute significantly to the speed, accuracy, and quality of the quote to cash-to-cash lifecycle. The role requires collaboration with numerous internal departments such as Sales Engineering, Post Sales Management, Product Management, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Legal Departments. In addition, the role will include responsibilities ranging from delivering sales forecast reporting, calculation of internal commissions, sales metric analysis, developing presentations and training materials, and Salesforce reporting and optimization.
We provide a fast-paced, innovative, and casual environment designed to broaden a candidate’s professional experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and career development.
REPORTS TO: Sales Operations and Systems Manager
- Ensure operational excellence and consistency when rolling out new internal systems, including training materials, success measurement, and effective communication to the sales team and cross-functional teams.
- Partner closely with Sales Ops and Sales Leadership to drive accountability for operational best practices and ensure tooling solutions are correctly adopted
- Develop, maintain, and update information databases and reporting tools to measure and improve team performance via Salesforce.com or other tools in the tech stack
- Handle all Sales administrative functions including user set-up, account maintenance, workflows
- Maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales reporting.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of our existing suite of sales tools, and know-how to match sales needs to existing tools whenever possible
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements; assist or drive implementation
- Review and verify incoming deals for accuracy, including but not limited to confirming contract terms and pricing and work with sales leadership, legal, and finance to determine the best action required
- Support and assist with commission inquiries, research, and calculation
- Internal champion and customer advocate to represent needs and actions across functional groups
- Monitor deadlines on incoming requests and provide regular status updates
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree with Business, finance, or related preferred
Experience & Expertise
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in related functional areas such as sales coordination, project coordination, data analysis, sales operations, marketing, and service delivery
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of CRM systems – Salesforce.com is desired
- Experience with Sales & Marketing Technology a bonus (Salesloft, Marketo, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, business process development, document retention, and report presentations
- Knowledge of sales models
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate complex business issues clearly
- Results-oriented by having a systematic and process-oriented mindset to ensure seamless sales execution
- Strategic problem-solving skills, yet comfortable overseeing day to day activities
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with flexibility and follow-through
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
EEO CATEGORY: Professionals
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office-based with extensive periods of sitting