Sales Operations Specialist at Vertafore
Seeking a team player who strives to support and help drive success within an organization. The Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for helping onboard new sellers and working closely with sales to drive process improvement so they can sell faster and smarter. The ideal candidate will have experience working with sales teams or in a customer service or capacity. Additionally, excellent verbal communication and a passion or interest in sales operations, technology, and process development/support are required to perform the role.
The individual we are looking for has the complete package – always striving to serve, self-starter that loves to run projects, results oriented, full of integrity and possess strong attention to detail. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Assist in onboarding of new sales team members through ensure they have proper access to systems, their territory and compensation materials
• Support administration of sales processes and policies
• Support sales through sales shadowing, making process improvement recommendations and partnering with other departments to effect change
• Support with sales off boarding tasks
• Build and monitor data within Salesforce.com to ensure compliance and adoption on sales processes
• Proactively identify areas of processes improvement up/down the sales process
• Build and maintain sales enablement tools and resources
• Provide continued training/learning opportunities for sales team
• Associates degree or higher
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience
• Experience with Salesforce.com
• Ability to build trusted advisor relationships with sales
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate experience with Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
• Ability to work autonomously strongly desired
• High integrity work ethic and follow through
• Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities, and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive organizational change
Experience with Salesforce.com Administration and/or Six Sigma preferred but not required
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.