Sales Operations Specialist
IntelePeer delivers ready to use, cloud-based, multi-channel business communications you can build on with voice and messaging applications via multiple connection options, backed by an award-winning support team and disaster avoidance solutions. Partners and companies of any size can leverage our innovative solutions to create more effective customer interactions and improve business processes.
As a key member of the Sales Team, the Sales Operations Specialist will provide strategic and operational support for Sales Organization. This position will contribute significantly to the speed, accuracy, and quality of the quote to cash to cash lifecycle. Primary responsibility will be to effectively execute on the sales fulfillment processes by preparing proposals, delivering pricing, and issuing quotes. The role requires collaboration with numerous internal departments such as Sales Engineering, Post Sales Management, Product Management, Marketing Communications, Operations, Finance, and Legal Departments. In addition, the role will include responsibilities ranging from delivering sales forecast reporting, calculation of internal commissions, sales metric analysis, developing presentations and training materials, and Salesforce reporting and optimization.
We provide a fast-paced, innovative, and casual environment designed to broaden a candidate's professional experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and career development.
- Execute on revenue and quota metrics and forecasts that help track company-wide attainment
- Improve the speed of execution of sales process by preparing proposals, delivering pricing, and issuing quotes.
- Coordinate and compile the calculation of internal commission statements
- Assist in project managing sales efficiency workflows for sales process improvements
- Develop and maintain information databases and reporting tools to measure and improve team performance via Salesforce.com or other sales reporting tools
- Internal champion and customer advocate to represent needs and actions across functional groups
- Update and maintain delegated tasks to ensure progress against deadlines
- Monitor deadlines on incoming requests and provide regular status updates
- Prepare meeting and reporting materials to include Salesforce dashboards and Excel analyses
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree with Business or Computer Science focus preferred
Expertise & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in related functional areas such as sales coordination, project coordination, data analysis, sales operations, marketing and service delivery
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of CRM systems – Salesforce.com is desired
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, business process development, document retention and report presentations
- Knowledge of sales models
- Technical understanding of IP telecommunications and unified communications or aptitude to learn such
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate complex business issues clearly
- Results oriented by having a systematic and process oriented mindset to ensure seamless sales execution
- Strategic problem-solving skills, yet comfortable overseeing day to day activities
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with flexibility and follow-through