Sales Operations Specialist at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Sales Operations Specialist
Our next Sales Operations Specialist will manager customer accounts.
What You'll Be Doing
- Streamlining operations
- Organizing internal flow
- Being the voice of the customer
- Directing traffic for supply chain
- Working within Unity Sales Bench
- Monitor back log
What We Are Looking For
- 4 year degree or 4 to 5 years of related experience
- Ability to learn systems and navigate software
- Basic to intermediate excel skills
- Customer communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Positive attitude
- Experience with Unity or Oracle nice to have
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$30.29 - $37.02
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:• December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.• All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.