Sales Operations Specialist at Alteryx
We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx, Inc., we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We're on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can't do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
The Sales Operations Compensation Specialist is the primary point of contact for sales teams when questions around compensation arise. They have expertise around all comp plans and can source solutions across multiple systems. They assist in the administration of monthly commissions processes.
• Interact both written and verbally with all levels of the sales organization
• Maintain the Sales Operations email queue to act as frontline support to our Sales teams.
• Help maintain and improve our data and repeatable monthly commissions processes
• Audit and test improvements to commissions systems, enablement materials and ad hoc projects
• Suggest ways to automate and improve scalable processes, tools, and dashboards to drive operational and business efficiency
• Analyze data and leverage insights to identify problems, implement recommendations, and track success
• Help develop business requirements to build and improve systems and reporting
• Assist with GTM Operations special ad hoc projects and analyses
Qualifications and Skills:
• 0-2+ years in a sales operations role
• Excellent communicator, both in-person and virtually
• Skilled in Salesforce.com and Microsoft Excel
• Expertise in working with a CRM system
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
• Results-driven and self-motivated with the ability to multitask
• Self-starter with excellent time and project management skills, with a willingness to learn new techniques and processes as required
• Positive "can do" attitude and growth mindset; comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.