Sales Operations Project Manager
Pipeline is an artificial intelligence solution that enables companies to realize the economic gains from gender equity. We are a fast-moving, action-oriented, and values-based organization focused on creating a global movement around gender equity.
We are looking for a part time Sales Assistant/ Project Manager to support the day to day activities of the Sales team. You will be working closely with our Sales and Leadership teams to ensure that all initiatives and planned campaigns are executed on time and properly tracked. Responsibilities include maintaining Salesforce and other Sales project management files, preparing status reports, and facilitating meetings in our operating cadence.
- Coordinating with team members to ensure all parties are on track with all planned Sales activities and deadlines.
- Maintaining Salesforce to ensure appropriate usage and tracking metrics.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Communicating directly with potential clients to coordinate meetings and collateral follow-ups.
- Coordinating the development of documentation as needed to enable successful implementation.
- Implementing the SalesOps meeting cadence. Including capturing detailed meeting minutes and maintaining a risk, issues and action items log.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as Sales opportunities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to drive adoption of sales tools / processes.
- Familiarity with KPIs and performance metrics.
- Experience with Salesforce, MS Office, GSuite, and other PM tools.
Reports to: Head of Operations
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Pipeline is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.