Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- Form + GoSpotCheck is currently searching for a Sales Operations Manager to join our Finance team. If you are a driven individual that is able to work on multiple projects independently, but in a team environment, and enjoys all aspects of the operational sales process, then this is the job for you! The Sales Operations Manager will run the deal desk, manage commission plans, report on key sales metrics, ensure Salesforce data accuracy and support both the finance and sales departments in executing and reporting sales contracts efficiently and accurately.
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Run the Deal Desk – implement and enforce deal desk procedures such as discount authority, signature requirements, etc
- Document and be the training coordinator for the sales organization for new hires and new policies and procedures
- Manage and report on sales metrics and key performance indicators that drive our business including pipeline reporting, bookings, renewals and churn
- Resource allocation with the activation and implementation teams
- Calculate and process monthly sales commissions and spiffs
- Help find opportunities to improve sales process efficiencies and lead efforts to scale standard methodologies
- Responsible for Salesforce data integrity and dashboard reporting
- Develop and maintain dashboards to communicate sales data to internal stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- Ad Hoc finance reporting and projects
Who You Are
- 4+ years in a sales operations role or similar experience
- Prior experience in a SaaS business required
- Salesforce experience, Salesforce administrator preferred
- Strong self-starter that can own projects start to finish
- Effective communicator to support the training of the teams
- High attention to detail and strong problem-solving capabilities
- Strong excel skills, able to create complex workbooks
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description