Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
The Sales Operations Manager will work closely with the CRO and Sales team to enhance sales effectiveness and productivity and will function as an advocate for the sales team. As a Sales Operations Manager, you will work on managing resources, to ensure every outcome aligns with the business’ needs, create business process innovation and ensure cross functional collaboration.
- Sales forecasting for goal setting, using past data and indicators
- Defining sales territories & Account alignment
- Increasing Account Executives efficiencies
- Defining sales process steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles and maximize wins
- Manage the day to day aspects of deal approvals, quoting and booking activities
- Collaborate with Internal stakeholder to identify gaps and implement solutions
- Identifying and monitoring KPIs and Sales Metrics
- Support Lead management
- Keeping the sales team accountable by reporting on sales outcomes and communicating team news and wins.
- Strong operational mindset and ability to understand business objectives and convert to simple, tangible solutions.
- Ability to decompose complex business problems into their constituent partners
- Ability to support and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Passion for problem solving
- Experience with data visualizations tools to discern critical information from large data sources
- 5+ years of sales operations experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and additional sales tools is a plus
- Strong communications skills across all mediums and audience types
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines; must be able to multitask and be proactive
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 12 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $80,000-90,000
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to thoughtfully scale our team for the long-term. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: