Ibotta is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. The Sales Operations Manager evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and controls business processes for Ibotta’s Sales, Client Success, and Operations teams. Please note you will be an individual contributor in this role.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Evaluate current business processes and design, test, and implement new processes to improve efficiency, profitability, and performance
- Identify and facilitate process improvement efforts with business owners
- Operationalize nascent business processes for sales and operations, and automate existing processes to improve throughput and quality
- Ensure that all processes conform to the organization’s long term business strategy, as well as collaborating with different departments so all processes work together
- Report out on the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Oversee and implement the development of new practices to improve overall efficiency
- Schedule and conduct training sessions and develop informative materials
- Educate employees on new workflows and ensure compliance
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in process improvement, project management, sales operations, or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Process improvement, business process modeling, business analysis, change management, data analysis, and analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Products
- Extensive experience designing and improving processes
- Lean Six Sigma or related certification a plus
- SFDC administration or user experience a plus
- Experience with Challenger Sales Model processes a plus
- Project Management certification or experience a plus
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical,dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race,color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status,gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handlingof data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well asreporting security incidents to the proper channels.