Sales Operations Manager at AMP Robotics
AMP Robotics is a rapidly growing startup on a mission to revolutionize the way we recycle. Positioned at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and recycling, our solution matches deep learning and computer vision with robots that rapidly sort materials inside recycling facilities. We intend to transform the industry and have already deployed robots across the United States to dramatically reduce costs and increase the efficiency of recycling operations.
Our dedicated and innovative team is located in Louisville, Colorado, with views of Boulder’s flatirons and the Rocky Mountains inspiring us to work toward our mission every single day. With backing from top tier investors including Sequoia and recognition as a “Rising Star Company of the Year” in the 2020 Global Cleantech 100, we’re gaining momentum and looking for exceptional talent to support our journey. Find out more at www.amprobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring a Sales Operations Manager who will step into a new role at the heart of process improvement and ownership. Our Sales Operations Manager will need to bring technical chops, experience with or within sales an organization, and a passion for rapid, iterative and collaborative problem solving as we define and optimize our processes, tools and measurements. This role has a broad scope and we’re looking for someone enthusiastic about tackling a diverse range of responsibilities while building for the immediate and long term in a highly cross-functional capacity.
As our Sales Operation Manager, you will work to:
- Support and enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and implementing new tools
- Collaborate with Project Engineering to prepare complex technical proposals and presentations assistance to the Sales team
- Serve as the point person for organizing and maintaining customer contracts
- Leverage quantitative data analysis to improve pre-sales positioning, ROI analytics and customer operational efficiencies to be realized
- Proactively identify and redefine processes and systems that improve and scale our business while increasing customer engagement
- Provide leadership throughout the sales process including the execution of customer discovery, sales presentations, and in-depth workshops
- Assist Sales leadership in managing sales forecasting, pipeline management and deal review processes
- Support the creation of onboarding curriculum for incoming sales reps and channel partners; create and manage collateral for sales reps and channel partners
- Advise customers and sales personnel on the technical aspects of company products including fit to customer’s needs, features, applications, etc.
- Provide an internal feedback loop to product management and marketing leadership teams on customer experience, product features/functionality, and service implementation/management
Your background and experience will likely include:
- Several years of experience in a Sales Engineering, Sales Operations, Solutions Engineering or similar role requiring both business acumen and technical expertise
- Excellent cross-functional skills across sales, marketing, product, and operations
- Self-starter with an ownership mindset and demonstrated success working in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead collaboration, discovery, and whiteboard sessions to draw out technology solutions with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of CRM and project management/collaboration software and have a desire to be an expert and leader of how AMP leverages them
- Ability to translate technical requirements into clear and understandable solutions for diverse audiences, including non-technical customers and internal team members
- Experience leading implementation projects and strong project management skills
- Experience creating goals, managing toward a timeline and measuring success, including using technology to enable, report on and track progress
- A learning mindset and ability to dive into a new industry, technology or concept quickly
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive base salaries; medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off and sick time; flexible work hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.
AMP Robotics values inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer that encourages individuals of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.