Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager – Commercial Sales Development
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are crafting the world’s leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our team. You will be a key member of the Marketo team with responsibilities including strategic support of senior sales leaders. You will be tasked with understanding and driving key initiatives for their organization. The ability to lead projects as well as deliver measurable results will be an important aspect. Internal sourcing to complete complex projects and the ability to drive projects across a broad spectrum of team members will be a part of the role. A day in the life will include leading team meetings as their right-hand support (agenda, metrics, issues, and initiatives), driving cross team projects to deliver on strategy (System, Dashboarding, Process), and supporting daily asks from the broader team.
What will you do?
- Analyzing and dissecting data in a conclusive manner
- Prioritizing and completing cross-functional projects on a consistent basis
- Using internal resources to complete projects as needed
- Understanding the strategies of the organization, and can bring data and perspectives to the leader
- Driving a rhythm of the business for leader with their team and across Marketo teams
- Owning initiatives coming out of meetings and driving to completion
- Driving implementation and organization of new tools for the organization
- Leading multiple short-term project from envision to completion
- Drive requirements for system and tool requests, and work with implementation teams to see completed
- Supporting individual contributors and front-line managers on a day-to-day rhythm
- Working with enablement to design training programs around process and tools
Is this you?
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM technology
- Very strong Project Manager skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and lead many projects at one time
- Will be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Proficient at Business Intelligence tools (Excel, Tableau, Salesforce.com)
- Ability to work across organizational lines, earn respect, and influence without authority
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation Tools a plus
- Experience with project management tools a plus
- Experience with various shared cloud collaboration tools a plus
- 2+ Years of Sales Operations experience a plus
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals including; Great Places to Work, Indeed, and others
- We offer tremendous pay and excellent benefits including; health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include; family leave, holiday shutdowns and wonderful work/life integration, discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular 360 degree view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.