Sales Operations Manager
Zen Planner serves over 7,000 businesses in the boutique fitness, yoga, martial arts and affiliate gym space, providing business owners everything needed to run a successful gym, school or studio. Zen Planner was acquired by Daxko in 2017 and our best-in-class software is backed by team of nearly 100 likeminded fitness fanatics, outdoors enthusiasts and techies. Zen Planner has received several recognitions for its incredible culture, including Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work five years in a row, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, to name a few.
Zen Planner is, first and foremost, a community built around a belief that the boutique fitness industry is one of the strongest drivers for holistic health in our society, and no company or group of people is in a better position to grow this industry. It’s us, and we’re going after this.
As a Sales Operations Manager for Zen Planner, you will support our team to hit our short- and long-term revenue objectives. You will manage support functions essential to sales force productivity, including planning, reporting, budget setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training and onboarding, sales program implementation, and recruiting of sales talent.
You will also...
- Build, standardize, and maintain high levels of quality and accuracy around strategic reporting and internal business review including:
- Monthly sales reporting package
- Quarterly Board Package
- Sales incentive programs, updating performance, reporting, and communications to drive success
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help support the renewal / upsell program
- Partner with marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with dashboards
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking sales funnel and operational metrics; delivering regular insights to the business
- Provide insights into data trends and recommend actions based on strategic objectives, forecast, or performance metrics
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with new team member onboarding.
Enhance productivity by simplifying both internal and external sales processes.
- Act as a liaison to the SFDC team:
- To identify sales process bottlenecks and create new streamlined procedures
- Recommend and prioritize specific actions to create a more productive sales rep experience, increase performance, and remove inconsistencies.
- Implement enabling technologies to the field sales team and optimize effectiveness of Zen Planner’s technology investments including:
- Administrate sales commissions tracking
- Administrate Daxko’s sales “BI” tool
- Support the CPQ integration with SFDC and update prices as they change
- Proactively identify, prioritize, and measure sales process quality and recommend and execute changes to maximize results
- Work with sales management, Finance, and HR to build sales compensation and sales incentive programs to drive productivity and execution.
- Build a peer support base and work across teams and collaborate with key management personnel to achieve objectives
- Propose, support, and direct company key imperatives and initiatives
- Provide feedback to the various stakeholders on marketplace issues, successes, and concerns pertaining to long-term renewals.
- Gather data and prepare reports and/or presentations. Data may come from internal and/or external sources.
- Compile, analyze and summarize statistics and information in highly complex graphical presentation formats.
- Four-year college degree, or relevant business experience required
- 2-3 years of demonstrated success in a sales management or operations, FP&A, or business operations role.
- Advanced “BI” tool and Excel skills for reporting and data analysis
- Proven track record of change management in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
- Proficient in data entry and reporting within Salesforce.com.
- Must be innovative and make substantial individual, strategic and tactical judgments and recommendations
- Must be able to work with associates in multiple roles and with all levels including senior management.
- Proven ability in assembling, compiling, analyzing and summarizing data.
- 25% interoffice travel is required
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.