Sales Operations Manager
Seeking a service-oriented leader who is the driving forcebehind the sales team's (Sales Executives and Account Managers) productivity. The Sales Operations Manager will beresponsible for enabling and ensuring the highest level of productivity perseller. This role will partner closelywith all departments to remove roadblocks and continually deliver efficienciesfor the sales team by advocating and fostering a sales focused culture withinthe company.
The ideal candidate will have experience with salesoperations specifically focused on CRM support, deal support, productivity toolsupport, sales training/enablement and process and policy management. Additionally, excellent verbal communicationskills and the ability to be viewed as a trusted advisor by sales are requiredto perform the role.
The leader we are looking for has the complete package –always striving to serve, results oriented, full of integrity, and possessstrong attention to detail.
• One-touch resource for sales, responsible forliaising with all departments on behalf of sales
• Own end-end process and conversion ratesthroughout sales funnel and deliver insights for improved effectiveness
• Direct sales pipeline, forecasting andperformance metrics processes and reporting
• Partner closely with Finance to support designand administration of sales compensation, sales reporting and quota setting
• Design and manage sales territories includingadministration of account assignment and team design, including salesforcestructure to support the design
• Develop, document, communicate and maintainrules of engagement and sales processes
• Support development of and ensure compliancewith published deal and approval policies. Be a sales advocate & partner tointernal organizations to understand contract requirements.
· Partner with sales reps and marketing to refinelead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances withreporting and dashboards.
· Collaborate with impacted parties to generateacceptable documents to facilitate deal closures.
• Work with the sales team and managementpersonnel to identify process improvement and/or sales training opportunities.
• Develop and manage sales On/Off Boardingprocess.
• Meet or beat published service level agreements.
• Special projects as needed.
Demonstrated success in a sales operations, service/businessoperations, or similar role.
· Ability to understand high-level salesstrategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensurelocal execution and business impact.
· Analytical and demonstrated ability to extractkey business insights through data analysis. Proven Salesforce subject matterexpert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training newhires and developing/managing dashboards.
· Previous deal desk and/or revenue recognitionexperience.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks;proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-pacedenvironment.
· Track record in driving change and removinghurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally withMarketing, Finance and IT.
· Excellent written and verbal communicationskills, including presenting to C-level executives Agile, self-starter who canwork independently and collaboratively.
· Advanced Excel skills with a strongunderstanding of Salesforce, other CRM applications and email marketingstrategies.
· Bachelor's degree in a technical orbusiness-related field.
· 5+ years of experience in sales operationsand/or business systems preferably in a software/technology business.
· Experience building and/or managing a salesoperations team a plus but not required.
· Up to 25% travel (1 week per month)