Our number one goal at Quantum Metric is happy people, healthy and diverse culture. We’re passionate about empowering people to develop their passions, as well as ensuring that everyone feels supported along the way with training and development programs designed to accelerate your career. As a remote-first company, we stay connected through our numerous committees and resource groups, including the Woman’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. By joining Quantum Metric, you will have the opportunity to accelerate the trajectory of your career in the highly competitive enterprise SaaS space. In 2021, 26% of employees received an internal promotion.
By joining our team, you’ll help some of the world’s most recognized brands deliver cutting-edge digital experiences that empower employees to truly empathize with their customers.
🚀 About the Role
The Sales Operations Manager will work closely with the CRO & Sales teams to enhance sales effectiveness, productivity & reporting. The role will function as a supportive partner for the sales team. As a Sales Operations Manager, you will work closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure the success of the sales team by engaging, collaborating & overseeing the sales processes. The Sales Operations Manager will project manage business initiatives to support scalability & growth, identify gaps in process & be responsible for sales forecasting tools. As a Sales Operations Manager you will be part of our Operations Team & responsible for providing broad operational day-to-day support with ownership of our forecasting tool utilizing data in Salesforce.
- Increase Account Executive efficiencies & processes
- Project manage sales strategies, goals & deliverables
- Define sales process steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles & maximize wins
- Maintain Data Integrity across departments & systems
- Maintain a detailed understanding & documentation of existing sales processes & identify areas open to process improvement
- Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas & provide cross-team learning opportunities
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to increase efficiency in our Sales and Support processes
- Conduct & maintain forecasts to assist sales on growth, support the sales team on pipeline & financial goals & quotas in Xactly Tool
- Deliver practical business support to help employees achieve business demands, either deploying their own skills, helping directly, or calling on others in the Sales or Sales Ops organization.
- Motivate team with sales pipeline KPIs, goals, & analytics that promote revenue growth
- Work with Sales leadership to develop organizational goals
- Support lead management & marketing initiatives
- Supporting the Sales Development roles & department
- “Big picture” thinking, which is key to addressing top-level concerns & finding the best path forward from all of the available data
- Strong personal & professional judgment to make decisions as well as in finding the best solution to organizational dilemmas
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system & process requirements, & ensure local execution & business impact.
- Organizational skills & the flexibility to jump from priority to priority, which are essential to a role that juggles a variety of functions & projects
- Positive Attitude with adaptability to changes
- Ability to support & collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Project Management 101
- Experience with data reporting & tools
- 5+ years of Sales Operations experience.
- 2 + years experience with Salesforce sales function, reporting & dashboards
- Jira, Dealhub, Forecasting with Xactly a bonus
- Strong communications skills with a teamwork mindset
- Compensation: $115 - 130K base
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
Time off (PTO, Sick days, Holidays)
11 company holidays
Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf