Hotel Engine is the world’s largest Lodging Performance Network, established to create a richer, more rewarding business travel experience by connecting a global network of businesses and lodging partners. Our innovative travel-tech company is on an incredible growth trajectory and will continue to build on our strong foundations by bringing our customer obsession, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision we make.
In December of 2021, we closed our series B funding round with a $1.3 billion valuation, and that’s just the beginning. We expect 2022 to be our best year yet.
Working hard behind the scenes building and supporting our platform are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams to our fast-growing sales, supplier, and member support orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture, with diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Complacency doesn’t live here. We’ve built a team of world-class people who really want to work with other world-class people. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please, read on!
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our Sales Operations function and work closely with our Account Managers, Account Executives, Enterprise team, Project Services and SDRs to support our fast company growth. This is a key role with executive-level visibility, a finger on the pulse of the overall business, and broad impact on the trajectory of our sales organization for someone who exhibits intellectual curiosity and rigor, and a capacity of execution to tackle some of the most critical challenges we face as an organization.
Reporting to our Senior Manager, Sales Operations, you will act as a strategic partner to the sales and operations leadership and lead high leverage projects and initiatives with the goal to help us move faster and prepare us for scale. The ideal candidate possesses strong business and sales experience and analytical skills and can not only think strategically but also get their hands dirty to optimize processes and push for change and improvements. They thrive working on projects independently as well as with a diverse set of stakeholders.
This is a key role within the Sales Operations team, with broad strategic responsibilities, an opportunity to directly influence the trajectory of the business, and significant growth potential. The individual must be highly motivated, a self-starter with a strong track record of achievements, and both an obsession for rigorous work and bias for action.
If you are passionate, about travel, about working on both strategic project and hands-on implementation, and relate to our vision and DNA, please apply.
- Work with the Sales team to map workflows, identify operational bottlenecks, and propose and implement remedial actions
- Work with the team to improve efficiency through streamlined sales reporting, systems, and processes.
- Develop processes to drive execution including sales forecasting, quota/comp planning, pipeline generation, territory coverage, etc.
- Design processes to improve quality and integrity of our sales data, and report on it to make strategic growth decisions
- Develop training and documentation for new processes and system implementation for the Solutions team
- Maintain consistent practices with respect to closed won process, including contracts, pricing, workflow, and SFDC documentation
- Be responsible for SFDC evolution, while creating and maintaining dashboards and reports, and communicating insights regularly to aid management decision-making
- Partner with Marketing to oversee effective tracking of inbound leads through automated email creation to ensure proper SFDC documentation
- Update and maintain cross-sales leads documentation between all selling teams to ensure effective cross-selling communication and lead generation
- Utilize existing strategic sales tech solutions (for instance Outreach.io, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, etc…) as well as research and identify new sales systems to align with company growth
- Support other Sales Operations functions in Salesforce as assigned by management
Here's what we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of Sales Ops / Rev Ops experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge and technical experience with Salesforce & Excel
- Hands-on experience with ZoomInfo (or similar tool) and a cadence tool like Outreach.io or Salesloft
- Prior experience working cross-functionally to influence without authority is a must
- Experience building out processes that maximize usability of the Sales tools to ensure data integrity
- Excellent verbal & written communication to both internal and external stakeholders
- A natural sense of urgency & collaborative mindset
- Proven track record of implementing complex business requirements within Salesforce and 3P apps
- Analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process and training
- Aptitude in transforming data into narratives that help drive toward KPIs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- The total cash base compensation (excluding annual bonus potential) for this role is $110,000 - $120,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including leveling, prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
- This role is eligible for remote work. Hotel Engine is authorized to do business in AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT & WA. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Hotel Engine is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.