Sales Operations Manager at Mercury Healthcare
At Mercury Healthcare, we empower healthcare organizations to create seamless consumer experiences and improve outcomes to build healthier communities. As the Sales Operations Manager, you will collaborate across several internal teams acting as a key resource for sales data and Salesforce functionality. You will be responsible for ensuring that all sales data is gathered, analyzed, and prepared for presentation as well as ensuring adherence to, and execution of, company defined processes. You will also provide feedback and recommendations for process improvement through automation.
What you will do:
- Ensure all data is accurate and completed in conformance with data structure requirements for sales leadership and board level reporting
- Manage all Salesforce reporting and dashboarding, providing key insights related to forecasting, bookings and data intelligence to business users and organizational leaders
- Assist in driving contract automation and provide sales assistance to ensure Opportunities and Quotes are configured in a way that allow the contract team to generate contracts efficiently
- Participate in customizing and implementing features in Salesforce.com and partner on integration efforts with other internal systems, as needed
- Proactively monitor Salesforce.com for data quality issues and initiate resolution through clear documentation, streamlining, and automation
- Manage account and territory assignments and role hierarchy, as well as account hierarchy and data integrity efforts across hospitals and health systems within Salesforce
- Provide Salesforce.com administration, support, and training including ongoing user management for Salesforce.com and other related tools (DocuSign, Definitive Healthcare, etc.)
- Participate in continuous process improvement efforts to assist in achieving operational efficiencies and increasing productivity
- Any other duties requested by the manager
What you will bring:
- Salesforce Admin Certified with CPQ experience
- 5+ years of experience in a sales support or sales operations role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience
- High proficiency in sales reporting and data analysis
- Ability to review workload, set priorities, and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong communication, verbally and in writing, to multiple stakeholders including sales leadership, finance, operations, and legal.
- Ability to adapt quickly and allocate resources to changing priorities
- Bonus eligible
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
Who we are:
Mercury Healthcare is a technology and data analytics company that empowers healthcare organizations to engage consumers and optimize provider networks to accelerate growth. Our customers benefit from more than 30 years’ experience driving intelligent engagement, aligning physicians, and enabling personalized healthcare journeys. Learn more at mercuryhealthcare.com.
Mercury Healthcare believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Remote (reporting to Birmingham, AL location)