Sales Operations Manager, Lead Distribution at Angi (Remote)
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
The Sales Operations team provides the analytical, technical, and process underpinning of a 3000+ person go-to-market team. From providing reporting and analysis, to developing new processes, to using technology to improve our teams, we wake up each day trying to improve sales performance. Recent changes at Angi have increased the importance of Sales Operations as the connective tissue that creates consistency in how we measure and manage the business. In this role, you will be play a key role in the development and ongoing maintenance of our next generation of sales reporting, segmentation & distribution process.
What you'll do
- Work cross-functionally with sales leadership and product teams to build the strategy and repeatable processes that automate sales lead assignments to improve sales performance & efficiency
- Play a key role in the development and ongoing maintenance of our next generation of sales reporting
- Investigate differences between newly created reporting and historically available analysis to validate the accuracy of new work, creating a feedback loop that improves accuracy and drives alignment across stakeholders on what constitutes truth
- Using tools such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, Looker and Oracle Analytics Cloud, partner with other team members to create the next generation of Angi’s sales performance reporting
- Continuously work to automate ongoing reporting needs and deliver recurring reports and analysis, manual execution is not required
- Proactively review & analyze data and insights to identify opportunities for business improvement – both within the scope of your responsibilities (e.g., what analytical tools do you think are needed that stakeholders aren’t asking for?) as well as broader business concerns (e.g., what insights do you see in your analysis that others aren’t seeing)?
- Develop your skillset & become an expert on the analytical tools that Angi uses (SQL, Looker, etc.) and where data resides at Angi, positioning yourself to be a go-to person for analytical needs
- Partner with stakeholders to understand what is being requested and where data exists. Learn from ad-hoc requests, expanding suite of recurring off-the-shelf reporting available to stakeholders
What we're looking for
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in a financial/business analysis, operations, or consulting role
- SQL experience and knowledge of relational databases, Tableau, Looker, and Excel. In cases where experience in specific tools is missing, experience in similar tools or a demonstrated history of learning will be considered
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information and presenting concise analyses
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to quickly pivot into new tasks as needed
- Intellectual curiosity balanced with an orientation for getting stuff done
- Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position is commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world