Sales Operations Coordinator
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
- Process contracts and ensure all documentation is in compliance with revenue and company policy
- Assist the field organization in managing and validating opportunities and quotes
- Audit and validate opportunities for Sales, Customer Success, & Services forecasting by supporting and monitoring existing opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Evaluate accurate quotes for Customers by researching all contracts related to the transaction and assist in creating one coterminous quote/contract
- Work inside Salesforce.com to support the field organization with Territory updates, Quoting Support, Data questions, Reporting/Dashboards, Order Processing, and Approval Submissions
- Perform post opportunity closure work such as splits and opportunity ARR adjustments
- Collaborate with the cross-functional departments in the Quote to Cash process (Legal, Accounting, IT, Sales, Customer Success, Services)
- Contribute ideas and innovations to improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedures
- Work on special projects related to the Sales Operations department
Required Experience & Skills:
- You thrive in a team environment, are ambitious, and are extremely detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
- 0 to 1 year of SaaS Business/Sales Operations or data management experience
- Salesforce.com knowledge is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple projects and tasks
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.