Sales Operations Associate at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. With over 14,000 properties under management, our sales team is focused on capturing and converting the growing interest of vacation rental owners seeking better rental performance, for lower fees, and maximum flexibility. We’re looking for a Sales Operations Associate to empower and enable our rapidly-growing Property Acquisition (Sales) team in an environment focused on high velocity and high-quality sales.
The Sales Operations Associate will be responsible for supporting a variety of sales and onboarding related programs and initiatives. The role will work cross-functionally with multiple teams including Sales, Onboarding, Product, People, and Marketing to support the continued optimization of multiple business functions as they relate to Sales and Onboarding. This includes facilitating technical support and internal process modifications within Salesforce, data analysis & reporting, internal content & training materials distribution, and internal event management.
In this role you will:
- Support the organization in identifying, collecting, and troubleshooting technical issues within Salesforce workflows
- Consolidate and action feedback and enablement requests from a large team of individual contributors
- Support the planning, execution, and implementation of sales team projects
- Assist in compiling key performance metrics to illustrate sales trends, identify strengths & weaknesses in current sales execution and support the future sales strategy
- Maintain and update existing reports and dashboards, within Salesforce and Google Suite, to reflect changes within the organization
- Assist in building and maintaining Sales & Onboarding SOPs and resources
- Proactive communication across various teams to support process implementation
- Coordinate and administer incentive, contest, & recognition programs
- Schedule, coordinate agendas, and build presentations for recurrent and one-off events
- Consolidate and share out relevant news and announcements both within the Sales organization and across various company channels
- 2+ years experience in a professional business environment
- Experience in an administrative, operational, or sales role preferred
- Experience working with Google Suite and Salesforce.com (Poweruser experience preferred)
- Intermediate problem-solving and analytical skills, with an aptitude for critical thinking
- Strong organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail
- Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- History of building and maintaining relationships across a diverse range of teams
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Embody Evolve’s 10 core values
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.