Sales Operations and Account Manager at CLMBR
CLMBR- Sales Operations and Account Manager
Denver, CO 80206
Full Job Description
The Company & Role:
With a mission to revolutionize the climbing machine and empower every person to achieve more with greater efficiency, CLMBR has designed the most efficient, connected machine engineered with the end user in mind. CLMBR is built to support the movement the body was made for.
We’re looking for a key team member to manage the rapid growth of our Consumer Product Experience. The ideal candidate is up for big challenges and big opportunities while keeping the day-to-day on track! The pace of change is aggressive so be prepared. If you think you’ve got what it takes and you can execute, but also contribute to and help drive our strategy you might just be the right person to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and evolve existing relationships with prospects, leads and accounts
- Prospect for new accounts that would be a good fit for CLMBR
- Hospitality, corporate wellness, gyms (boutique and big box), health clubs, etc.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets and sales activity
- Communicate with your clients and stay on top of their needs
- Analyze customer/account behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Strategize, with Sales Managers, ways to upsell clients and increase LTV
- Complete due diligence, onboarding and ongoing account management for specific accounts including but not limited to Best Buy, Target, Amazon, Orangetheory Fitness, Equinox, 24 Hour Fitness
- Assist in the coordination of delivery, installation, service and repair for existing accounts
- 2+ years industry experience
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (ZenDesk, NetSuite, Hubspot)
- Ability to build rapport and strategic relationships with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to travel to trade shows (some limited travel)
- Evolved time management and writing/communication skills
- Strong phone, interpersonal and critical thinking skills
Monday – Friday and weekend availability as needed. This is a salary position.
Are you based in Denver? Are you the person we're looking for? A resume is required to be considered for this position. Let us know what makes you a good fit for CLMBR in particular, and what excites you about our industry.
Visit www.CLMBR.com to learn more about this Denver based company!
CLMBR is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor's (Required)
Pay: $65,000 starting salary, pending experience level