Sales Operations Analyst/Manager at Granicus LLC
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, and digital services to more than 5,500 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 280 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens they serve. Come see the impactful work we've done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst/Manager who will work closely with senior leadership of the company to support existing and new data analytics needs. S/he will provide leaders with data to support timely decisions as well as solve sales and operational challenges. The individual will be responsible for analyzing data from various sources and organizing it to support key performance metrics, sales productivity efforts, and operational efficiency improvements.
Granicus is a remote first company (this isn't temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
What You'll Do:
- Develop bottom up and top-down analyses of market size, penetration, and product mix to help develop territories and whitespace/greenfield opportunities
- Analyze and communicate monthly sales progress against major KPIs; provide areas of improvement
- Provide ad hoc sales reporting to support wider sales org as well as visualize groups of reports into dashboards
- Identify process inefficiencies, implement solutions, and track progress against end goal
- Provide analyses on sales funnel to find bottlenecks in process and increase funnel velocity
- Engage with sales org to consistently obtain feedback on systems, processes etc. to improve performance
- Work with Finance team on annual setting of targets, quotas, etc. and maintaining them throughout the year
- Work with Salesforce Admin team to ensure its structure can support enhanced sales productivity reporting and be the "source of truth"
- Consistently look for ways to structure, streamline and automate reporting and processes
- Ability to analyze large datasets and make sense of them in order to find operational improvements and scale
- Maintain weekly sales forecast
- Help with Board reporting and ensuring the accuracy of numbers/metrics reported
- Other duties as assigned
- You will have 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations or other quantitative field
- You have a clear understanding of Lead to Opportunity business process
- You have advanced Excel experience
- You are proficient in Salesforce.com (standard objects understanding required; custom objects understanding preferred)
- You have experience with Power BI
- You have strong analytical skills with ability to translate large datasets into actionable insights
- You are a self-starter with ability to see projects through to completion
- You have a strong competency in problem solving and data analysis
- You have previous experience in fast-paced and fast-growing organization
- You are a team-player and are collaborative in nature
Come learn more about working at Granicus on our website: https://granicus.com/careers/