Sales Operations Analyst at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. With over 11,000 properties under management, our sales team is focused on capturing and converting the growing interest of vacation rental owners seeking better rental performance, for lower fees, and maximum flexibility. We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to empower and enable our rapidly-growing Property Acquisition (Sales) team in an environment focused on high velocity and high-quality sales.
The Sales Operations Analyst will partner with our Sales organization to provide ongoing data analysis, research, and process improvement. You’ll handle conversion and productivity data, insights and reporting, sales process optimization, and third-party tools supporting sales enablement This position will work seamlessly with Sales leadership to ensure the quality and efficiency of new and existing workflows within Sales and Onboarding. The Sales Ops Analyst will be a detail-oriented, analytical professional, who is able to manage complex processes and responsibilities.
- Assist Sales in achieving a higher level of predictability in productivity and results
- Own and execute the lead distribution strategy (inbound + database)
- Leverage data & reporting to inform sales strategy & process optimization with Salesforce and other data tools
- Monitor data and provide analysis to illustrate sales trends, identify strengths & weaknesses in current sales execution and support the future sales strategy
- Deliver recurring lead pipeline, referrals and other performance reporting
- Work with the People & Finance teams to design and administer commissions
- Continual evaluation and optimization of sales tools & technology to improve productivity and unlock efficiency gains
- Incentive & recognition program administration
- Identify manual processes that can be automated in order to increase efficiency and provide more time for analysis
- Own all aspects of sales rep working hours schedule including monthly reflection/analysis to inform necessary revisions
- 3+ years Sales Operations or Finance experience
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- Ability to effectively communicate data and analysis to different team members
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.