Sales Operations Analyst at Alchemer
Who You Are
You have Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, coworkers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
Founded in 2006, Alchemer is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
Alchemer has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on Alchemer’s products and services can be found on our website (www.Alchemer.com).
What You Will Do
Sales Team Support
- Manage and create dashboards and reporting in Salesforce to assist Sales and Customer Success Management in running their businesses.
- Identify process inefficiencies, develop solutions, and implement sales processes designed to improve productivity, increase opportunity conversion, and shorten sales cycle.
- Create operational dashboards in DOMO for monthly review.
- Work closely with sales management to establish consistent KPIs and measurement.
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support management in making decisions.
Sales Tools & System Support
- Manage our suite of Sales Tools. This includes reporting on usage and adoption, coordinating training with vendors, communicating updates, ensuring automations and syncing are efficiently functioning, and acting as the “admin” for user management.
- Identify areas for improvement through attention to detail and deep understanding of business systems and the flow of data between the systems.
- Participate in annual renewal conversations and evaluations.
What You Bring to This Role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding and experience with Salesforce, MS Excel, and DOMO
- Experience with SalesLoft, Outreach, Gong, Chorus, or similar tools
- Experience in fast-paced, high-volume environment preferred
- Knowledge of sales processes and methodologies such as BANT and MEDDPICC
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solver who is comfortable with data and sales systems
Compensation for this position includes an annual base salary between $70,000 and $80,000, and participation in the Founder’s Pool program.
Alchemer provides a rich benefits package that includes health and disability coverages, an incredible 401(k) option that includes a per-payroll match and immediate vesting, unlimited time off and eleven paid company holidays.
Alchemer is taking applications for this position from candidates who are legally authorized to work in the US and do not require now, or in the future, immigration sponsorship for work authorization.
At Alchemer, we're committed to attracting, developing, and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DEI throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that everyone is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission in helping our clients. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply.
In our beautiful new Colorado headquarters, we are actively returning to an in-office presence and as we do so, the health and safety of our team members and customers is our top priority. As part of our return-to-office and recruiting processes, we are requiring vaccination status of our employees and candidates.