Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the team:
The Sales Operations team provide the analytical, technical and process underpinning of a 3000 person+ go-to-market team. From providing reporting and analysis, to compensating the team, to using voice analytics and other technology to improve our teams, we wake up each day trying to improve sales performance. Recent changes at Angi have decentralized sales, increasing the importance of Sales Operations as the connective tissue that creates consistency in how we measure and manage the business. You can be a part of this critical function!
What will you do?
Play a key role in the development and ongoing maintenance of our next generation of sales reporting
- Using tools such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, Looker and Oracle Analytics Cloud, partner with other team members to create the next generation of Angi’s sales performance reporting
- Investigate differences between newly created reporting and historically available analysis to validate the accuracy of new work, creating a feedback loop that improves accuracy and drives alignment across stakeholders on what constitutes truth
- Assist the organization in selecting the best presentation layer for our sales performance reporting (e.g., Tableau, Looker, OAC or other), and migrate needed reporting into the selected tool – creating a “one stop shop” for all sales reporting needs
Deliver recurring reports and analysis
- With sales performance reporting established, perform ongoing tasks to keep reports up-to-date
- Continuously work to automate reporting needs such that ongoing, manual execution is not required
- As needed, execute recurring analysis that is not possible to fully automate (e.g., quarterly business reviews)
Answer ad-hoc questions
- Leveraging your understanding of our systems and where data resides, respond promptly to requests for ad-hoc analysis
- Partner with stakeholders to understand what is being requested and where data exists. Learn from ad-hoc requests, expanding suite of recurring off-the-shelf reporting available to stakeholders
Proactivity develop insights and new ways of viewing the business
- Review data and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement in the business – both within the scope of your responsibilities (e.g., what analytical tools do you think are needed that stakeholders aren’t asking for?) as well as broader business concerns (e.g., what insights do you see in your analysis that others aren’t seeing)?
Develop your skillset
- Become an expert on where the data resides with Angi, positioning yourself to be a go-to person for analytical needs
- Become an expert on the analytical tools that Angi uses (SQL, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
What qualities are we looking for?
- Intellectual curiosity balanced with an orientation for getting stuff done
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in a financial/business analysis role
- SQL experience and knowledge of relational databases, Tableau, Looker, and Excel. In cases where experience in specific tools is missing, experience in similar tools or a demonstrated history of learning will be considered
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to quickly pivot into new tasks as needed
- Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $70,000 - $85,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world