Sales Operations Analyst, Specialist at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
Assists Sales Operations Manager and the broad sales organization with operational analysis, financial reporting, and data management. Creates Salesforce reports, dynamic dashboards, and metrics for management team to increase visibility into sales performance and operations. Assists in the management, administration and calculation of the sales commission plans. Acts as a broad resource to the sales team for data retrieval, customer and industry research, and cross-functional communication.
- Support Sales Operations Manager in metric creation, operational and financial modeling, and automation of sales processes
- Verify and ensure data integrity and accuracy within Salesforce.com CRM system
- Support Sales Management in day-to-day operations, and find ways to drive and improve quality assurance and sales efficiency
- Develop and nurture strong inter-departmental communications to ensure timely resolution of customer and sales issues and concerns
- Assist as a key business process owner, and sales organization liaison, in IT system development
- Possess a thorough understanding of Zayo’s products and services offerings
- Be available for business travel, as required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a business related focus is required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a financial or operational analysis position is preferred. Telecom industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and prepare presentations and proposals with careful attention to grammar, spelling and style with the audience in mind.
- Ability to effectively present qualitative and quantitative information and respond to questions from managers, employees, and coworkers.
- Active listening and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally via phone, electronic media, and face to face interactions.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel is required, including use of common formulae and pivot tables.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a plus, familiarity with data management is required.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in dynamic situations.
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information; collect and research data; utilize intuition and experience to analyze data.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives while keeping the ‘big picture’ in focus. Understands business implications of actions and decisions.
- Requires an individual who is detailed oriented with superb organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Monitors and checks own work for accuracy and quality.
- Requires an ability to be flexible and adaptable with work schedule and demands to meet strict deadlines under no or minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently or on a team, support team objectives, take initiative and promote a positive team spirit.
- Base salary range in CO: $50,500 - $67,300
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Sales Incentive Plan - Full-time Zayo sales employees are also eligible for discretionary incentive cash compensation through our Sales Incentive Plan
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.