Matillion is data transformation for cloud data warehouses. In addition to award-winning, highly rated products, we are proud to have highly rated employee reviews on Glassdoor.
Matillion is dual-headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado and we are expanding teams globally across all functions.
As a company, our core values drive our processes. We have a bias for action, we innovate and demand quality, we work with integrity, we are confident without arrogance, customer obsessed and care about our people and our communities. We are looking for people to join Matillion who share our integrity, drive and passion.
We are now looking to add a Sales Operations Administrator to #TeamGreen based in Denver, Colorado, or remotely anywhere in the US!
The Sales Operations Administrator will provide critical support for the sales organization in the areas of systems and tools.
What you will be doing;
- Responsible for owning the administration of ancillary Sales tools (Outreach, Gong, LeadIQ, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Subject matter expert of and primary Sales contact for these tools
- Responsible for managing, maintaining, and growing a content repository of training materials (how-tos, definitional resources, and more)
- Responsible for managing and negotiating terms for all Sales tools with vendors
- Responsible for maximizing functionality and adoption of these tools
- Support the Sales team and triage tickets related to ancillary Sales tools
- Assist with the integrations between ancillary Sales tools and Salesforce, continually looking for ways to improve on existing integrations and flows
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within Sales tools
- Research and present new sales tool solutions that could replace or supplement Matillions current tool stack
- Responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders across the organization to establish cohesion across systems and processes
- Own and manage the Sales Ops ticketing system (JIRA)
- Experience with technical systems and tools preferred
- Comfortable training and presenting in front of groups
- Desire to grow in a career in technology
Personal Capabilities Required
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly; self-starter
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bias for action
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly hackdays and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.