Sales Operations Admin
US IN A NUTSHELL:
How many times have you found yourself in a meeting becoming frustrated while trying to share content with everyone, including the remote participants?
Sitting through meetings can be challenging enough, even without running into technical issues. That is why we are reimagining the traditional meeting model by removing the technical barriers of troublesome technology, enabling you to simply and wirelessly share content from any device, and empowering an environment of collaboration.
Basically, we make meetings efficient, engaging, and fun by disrupting this space with our award-winning product, Solstice. To continue our mission, we are growing our great engineering team into a world-class force. If you are ready to bring great ideas to the table and you love a good challenge, we should talk
YOU IN A NUTSHELL:
We’re seeking a motivated Sales Operations Admin to help support Mersive’s outside sales team through a variety of sales operations functions. We need a polished individual with a willingness to accept ownership for a diverse range of duties.
- Acting as on-demand resource for general sales support tasks to include but not limited to: Quote generation, running reports, appointment setting, document management, data entry
- Working with sales teams to maintain accurate pipeline and forecast data in Salesforce.com
- Fielding and routing inbound inquiries from potential partners and customers
- Coordinating onboarding and technical support for customers/partners
- Providing pre-sales support to assemble product specifications for projects, customer meetings, and events
- Adding new partners and maintaining documentation and materials in the partner portal
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in sales, operations, or related field
- Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and have extensive experience with Salesforce or similar CRM system.
FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Matching 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open, and dog-friendly work environment