Sales Onboarding & Training Specialist at Nylas
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:28 a.m. (MST) on Friday, August 27, 2021
Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of universal communications APIs that allow developers to quickly connect their applications to every email, calendar, or contacts provider in the world. Over 40,000 developers around the globe use the Nylas communications platform to process over 1.2 billion API requests and 15TB of data per day from providers such as Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo! and more.
Who We Are
Nylas was founded in 2013 and has raised over $175M to date from Tiger Global, 8VC, Spark Capital, Slack, and more; as well as individual investors including Patrick Collison, Co-Founder and CEO of Stripe, John Collison, President and Co-Founder of Stripe, Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO of Klarna, and Tony Fadell. Developers around the world use Nylas to quickly and securely build email, scheduling, and work automation features into their applications. Nylas customers include Upwork, Wix, Freshworks, Lever, Dialpad, Ceridian, and Move.com.
Our Work Philosophy
Nylas is also big believers in the safety and well-being of our employees and society, which is why we are onboarding all new Nylanauts remotely during this global pandemic until there is a vaccine and it is safe for humans to resume their pre-COVID lifestyles.
AND once COVID-19 pandemic eventually comes to an end, we will continue to embrace Remote First philosophy, with a minor twist: Remote First, Office Second. That's right! It's about how you work, not where you work. Nylanauts can choose any workspace or environment that will result in more ideas, engagement, creativity, focus, collaboration, and productivity. It's true. They can go anywhere as long as they respect the working hours (time zones) of their team. Wherever motivates them; inspires them to be better versions of themselves. This means Nylanauts can work from the slopes of Missoula before traveling to the beaches of San Diego. Wonderful!
And if Nylanauts want to work from an office in one of our hubs (San Francisco, Denver, New York City, Toronto, and London), they can. Go ahead! The workspace is there to be utilized.
Why Remote First, Office Second? Because we not only believe in respecting individual working styles, disabilities, and personal schedules, but also ensuring everyone has a better work-life balance. The outcomes will always be more important than the physical location.
So, if you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product, and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you. Want to know more? Check us out on Comparably and Great Place to Work!
Fastest Growing Companies (Inc 500)
2020 Great Place to Work (Great Place to Work)
2020 Best Places for Professional Development (Comparably)
2020 Happiest Employees (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Compensation (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Perks & Benefits (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Work-Life Balance (Comparably)
Working alongside our Director of Sales Enablement, the Sales Onboarding & Training Manager will be an integral part of our organization in ramping and developing the sales team. This role is for someone who is passionate about helping our salesforce achieve success by managing a program that will quickly ramp them towards productivity and beyond. This is an opportunity to take ownership of coordinating and delivering training to our rapidly growing salesforce while working cross departmentally with subject matter experts.
What You'll Do
- Strategize and oversee the Nylas’ sales onboarding program.
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales managers, sales operations and product to develop relevant content, tools and resources to aid in skill and knowledge development.
- Facilitate/deliver training sessions that ensure learning is impactful and retained.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of learning paths and modules inside our LMS
- Assist in measurement and report on business impact of our sales onboarding program and training initiatives
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve existing training programs.
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of direct Sales Enablement experience and 1+ years of instructional design experience
- Learning and development best practices
- Experience developing sales training guides and/or modules for consumption by a broad audience; this includes the use of presentations, interactive sales exercises, and other sales training content development methodology
- Ability to represent complex concepts into a curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb training
- Experience with the Value Selling Sales Methodology
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing start-up environment
- Collaborative working style and experience working across a company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- Healthcare: 90% of medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family
- Retirement Plan: 401k & RRSP with a company match (super rare for a startup)
- Holidays: 14 paid annual holidays (New Year’s Day, Family Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Indigenous People's Day, etc)
- Education Stipend: annual education & development benefit
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
- Voting/Election PTO: 4 hours of paid time off to vote in person or volunteer at a polling place
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.
$70,000-$115,000 + equity
Read Full Job Description