Sales Manager at Melio (Greater Denver Area, CO)
We want YOU to be a founding member of the new Denver FaMelio! As the fastest growing fintech company in the United States, the Melio team is expanding to Denver to continue to impact and aid small businesses across the country. We are looking for collaborative, transparent and hardworking team members to help grow and scale this new office!
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building and deploying out the sales strategy to support our sales team. While leading a team of sales professionals, you will have an opportunity to make a huge impact on a newly established Melio vertical and take it to the next level for our organization and customers. Your leadership, passion for sales and ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally will help to continue to grow our business.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Create and deploy best practices for the Sales vertical to position your team to hit and exceed the target quota attainment
- Execute training and onboarding of new hires, and continue to position yourself as a resource to the great organization through leadership and leading by example -- you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
- Work cross functionally across the go-to-market organization to develop a better sales strategy, which will ultimately show ROI within the vertical
- Develop and maintain reporting to track all key metrics within the sales vertical
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty -- you will lead by example to identify opportunities and improve processes to ultimately lead your team to success
- Accurately forecast sales metrics regarding the SMB sales vertical
- Serve as a strong leader to your sales team through strong communication, coaching, individual development, and goal setting
What we’d love to see:
- 4-6+ years leading a sales team vertical through growth, training and development
- 4+ years of direct management experience in a sales function
- Experienced in the fintech and/or SaaS industry within a sales capacity
- Track record of overachieving quotas in past positions, while supporting individuals on your sales team to also hit and overachieve their own personal quota
- Ability to work cross functionally, and build relationships to promote collaboration and transparency across the organization
- Provide a hands-on approach to drive results of the individuals on your team
- Bonus points for knowledge of SMB sales
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Base compensation range is $80,000-$120,000 with total compensation for the role including an additional variable component, for up to 100% of the agreed upon base salary
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans (medical/dental/vision)
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch perks
- Zoom yoga
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With a company that works in the heart of Soho, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationally, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!