Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website (www.surveygizmo.com).
Who You Are
You have a Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, co-workers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
What You Will Do:
We are seeking a Rockstar People Leader to execute our sales strategy of growth and market expansion. The Sales Manager supervises, leads, and motivates a team of AEs to hit their targets and for outreach to new potential Customers of SurveyGizmo solutions and services. Account Executives (AEs) are quota-carrying and own a specific territory and/or segment and work to win new business. The AEs are the “Tip of the Spear” in SurveyGizmo’s growth strategy, and the Sales Manager must be able to lead, plan for, and execute daily and weekly against a set of required activities. The Sales Manager must drive bookings for revenue growth; winning new Customers for SurveyGizmo. This role has deep knowledge of SurveyGizmo’s solutions and capabilities and can partner with departments across the company to successfully win new business in our defined target segments.
Account Executives prospect and respond to qualified leads from Marketing to offer and position SurveyGizmo solutions. They also cold-call and serve as the Engine of Growth for the company. The best AE’s advise and educate Customers on how they can achieve key business goals through the use of our technologies, and they utilize our internal tools and tech to achieve their objectives. The Sales Manager reports to the SVP of Sales and is responsible for coaching, mentoring, and leading the AE Team working closely with a team of Managers and cross-functional department heads.
How You’ll Spend Your Days:
- Supervise, coach, and mentor AE’s to handle and communicate with a range of prospective customer accounts and organizations that do not yet own our Products.
- Execute the SurveyGizmo Value Sales Process.
- Drive the team to respond to, and position products when leads and opportunities generated by Marketing, and by the Sales Development function are routed to AE’s.
- Demonstrate a comfort and desire to train and coach AEs on cold-calling and using the telephone, email, social media, etc. for prospecting.
- Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for prospecting, cold-calling, and opportunity creation.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting.
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or weekly targets for calls made, opportunities generated and closed won business.
- Drive the AE Team to Sell and win new logos and new business in a defined territory/segment.
- Service and respond to Customer requests and needs as needed and handle appropriate escalations to resolution.
- Collaborate with internal departments proactively to address Customer issues and needs.
- Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas, and leading teams as a Team Lead or Sales Manager with a quota-carrying responsibility.
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment Confidence to help and coach direct reports with prospecting and developing new sales.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
SurveyGizmo is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for our industries and customer segments to “find the truth” in data collection and surveys.
Our Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package and full suite of benefits
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered and can see your impact