Greater Denver Area
Grow with Us
We’re not for everybody. We’re not for the faint of heart. We’re for the rich in spirit. Those that are passionate and have a hunger for excellence. Those that want to leave their mark on this world and are genuinely excited to be a part of something great.
We don’t hire for tenure or advanced degrees. We let them do what they're best at. We hire good people who are intelligent, ambitious, and have tremendous potential. And we promote on the same principles: if you excel in your role, you’ll move up. It’s that simple.
We love our team and view them as extended family. We know how to work hard—and play hard. Centrally located in the Cherry Creek neighborhood, just outside of downtown Denver, our office offers westward views of the Rocky Mountains and easy access to a full-service gym, numerous grocery stores, and restaurants. We listen to our employees—and we fully understand that without them, we’d be nowhere.
If you’ve been searching for a place where you can make your ideas a reality, unleash your unbridled ambition, and grow with a likeminded talented team, we want to talk to you! The biggest benefit we offer may be a tremendous opportunity—but of course, we have many benefits for our employees to enjoy.
We are seeking an individual leader who will have a strong sales background and a proven track record of successfully managing a high performing inside sales team within a well-respected company. He/she must also possess strong judgment and the ability to understand the quality standards Travelers Haven sustains including company revenue goals and targets.
This individual must have high energy and a sense of urgency but will be calm under pressure. He/she will have a positive outlook and have the capability to lead and motivate an inside sales team through coaching, training, and sales incentives and contests. This person will need to need to grow their teams and give them the tools to advance their sales careers within our organization.
- Grow and coach a high performing inside sales team with the primary objective to acquire new clients through warm leads delivered by marketing and other campaigns.
- Execute effective new hiring, onboarding and training, and individual performance coaching for all Inside Sales Associates
- Follow inside sales best practices to acquire as many new clients as possible
- Develop and oversee processes, scripts, and incentives to improve conversions through consistency, regiments, and time management which includes Initial communication, accurate qualifying, follow-up structure, follow-up structure, and closing training
- Train then coach the Inside Sales team to convert as many leads into new business – onboard and coach the inside sales representatives to maximize close ratio and new move in margin monthly
- Work closely with marketing to improve the volume and quality of incoming warm leads to optimize for closes incorporating advertising strategies such as PPC (AdWords or Bing), SEO, success and option features (I.E. waived fees)
- Align team numbers to companywide goals and metrics and lead team and individual goal setting
- Create KPI dashboards and visual management on sales performance ensuring accountability
- Develop and roll out new sales contests on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university.
- 5-6 years of a successful business to business sales, account management, & strategy experience in comparable industries
- 1+ years in a management position directly supervising an inside sales team
- Must be passionate about hitting sales goals and forming relationships with new and current clients
- Enthusiasm for learning about the travel industry including leasing terminology
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce is a plus
The Usual Suspects:
- Medical, dental, supplemental, & Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Unpaid flex time
- Paid parking
- Paid gym membership
- Employer subsidized phone plans
- Free organic fruit, snacks, and beverages
- Paid volunteer opportunities
The Good Stuff:
- Deeply discounted hotel rates
- Some of the best parties you’ve ever been to
- Regular team building events & outings
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Arcade games, shuffleboard, and more
- Open collaboration workspaces with views of the Rockies
- Free monthly massages
- Substantial recognition & rewards for work milestones
Read Full Job Description