Sales Manager - SMB at Bonusly
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
Bonusly is looking for a proven and technically adept SaaS sales manager who loves to build and lead sales teams. This role reports to the SVP Sales. Ideally, this role would be based in Boulder, CO, but we will also consider strong candidate who would work out of NYC.
�At Bonusly, you’ll…
- Manage the sales team and all sales activities within it.
- Motivate staff and lead the team to achieve sales targets.
- Interview and hire new members of the sales team.
- Carry out sales training utilizing role playing sales techniques.
- Ensure all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Set sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Report on progress towards sales KPIs.
- Participate on calls and in meetings with customers and potential customers to help in moving sales efforts forward.
- Work closely with other departments within the company.
- Provide guidance and direction regarding lead follow up and nurturing.
- Attend industry events as needed to help in building and strengthening the Company’s profile.
💚You’re a great fit if you…
- Have 2+ years of direct sales experience (preferably at a B2B SaaS company).
- Have a proven track record of successfully managing sales teams.
- Have relevant experience selling SaaS products.
- Are highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Have experience selling to SMBs.
- Have a proven track record of recruiting and developing highly effective sales professionals.
- Are comfortable selling a market-creating product solution.
- Love data and make data-informed decisions whenever possible.
- Possess unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character.
💯You should apply if you...
- Enjoy the challenge and opportunity of scaling a sales team.
- Practice servant leadership and enjoy hiring and developing talented people.
- Thrive in a dynamic startup environment.
- Seek opportunities to improve and grow, always learning to do things better.
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
- Collaborating with a small team of smart & passionate creators.
- Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
- Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
- Flexible “work-from” policies.
- Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Progressive vacation policy.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
- Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work to #seek-and-embrace-diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.