Sales Manager - SMB
Bonusly is looking for a proven and technically adept SaaS sales manager who loves to build and lead sales teams. This role reports to the SVP Sales. Ideally this role would be based in Boulder, CO, but we will also consider strong candidate who would work out of NYC.
What you'll do:
- Manage the sales team and all sales activities within it.
- Motivate staff and lead the team to achieve sales targets.
- Interview and hire new members of the sales team.
- Carry out sales training utilizing role playing sales techniques.
- Ensure all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Set sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Report on progress towards sales KPIs.
- Participate on calls and in meetings with customers and potential customers to help in moving sales efforts forward.
- Work closely with other departments within the company.
- Provide guidance and direction regarding lead follow up and nurturing.
- Attend industry events as needed to help in building and strengthening the Company’s profile.
Qualifications you have:
- 2+ years of direct sales experience (preferably at a B2B SaaS company).
- Proven track record of successfully managing sales teams.
- Relevant experience selling SaaS products.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Experience selling to SMBs.
- Proven track record of recruiting and developing highly effective sales professionals.
- Comfort selling a market-creating product solution.
- Loves data and makes data-informed decisions whenever possible.
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character.
Why you should apply:
- You enjoy the challenge and opportunity of scaling a sales team
- You practice servant leadership and enjoy hiring and developing talented people
- You thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- You seek opportunities to improve and grow, always learning to do things better
Benefits and opportunities:
- Collaborate with a growing team of passionate creators
- Innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a thriving company
- Above-market compensation (base and variable pay, equity)
- Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision
- Progressive vacation policy
- 401k with employer matching
- Wellness and professional development reimbursement
- Transit benefits
- Bonusly (peer bonuses, birthday bonuses, and service anniversary bonuses)
You can learn about our culture in the Employee Un-handbook (https://github.com/bonusly/un-handbook) and on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.