Sales Manager, Signature Accounts-High Growth at RingCentral
Sales Manager, Signature Accounts
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
We're looking for an experienced Sales Manager for our Signature Accounts team. This position is an Inside Sales Management role worked from our Denver office. The role of this Manager will be to develop a team focused on expanding the adoption of RingCentral with existing customers. The 'leads' for this team are already customers – but ones where we see an opportunity to grow our limited relationship with the customer. Success will be determined on achieving revenue targets and establishing a repeatable process for keeping our customers and capturing growth opportunities. Our cloud phone platform is disrupting and revolutionizing business communications on a massive scale (35% YoY revenue growth). We continue to thrive at a tremendous pace with a ton of runway in the 100 billion-dollar global UCaaS industry. Our next leader should have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals personally and thru a sales team, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Coach, motivate, and influence direct sales team to exceed quotas
- Focused efforts on the career development of your team
- Weekly 1:1's with team members to review commits, pipeline, forecasting and performance
- Lead and supervise teams to work under tight deadlines
- Build and enhance customer relationships
- Train staff on Company processes, policies, and procedures
- Identify needs for and drive process improvements
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up
- Provide feedback to cross-functional departments as the voice of sales
- Effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Mentor and develop direct reports
- Solve problems and drive results
- Handle customer escalations
- Sets the example for Account Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- 3-5 years of B2B sales management experience managing inside sales teams, preferably in technology sector.
- Demonstrated sales record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Success managing teams that maintain existing customer base, cultivating new business, upselling services/products.
- Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and on the phone to support remote users.
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonuses
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental – individual employee)
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time off (performance based)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEOC employer.