Sales Manager - Prepaid at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What You Will Be Doing
Manage activities involved in the sale of prepaid card programs to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS revenue goals, strategies, and objectives.
- Provide leadership for area of responsibility including planning, coaching, recruiting, selection, performance development and mentoring.
- Monitor staff performance, work with employees to implement goals and document progress, approves incentive compensation calculations and works with Human Resources on employee related issues.
- Responsible for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Direct resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting sales executives in effective use of resources and tools.
- Participate in establishing financial goals, objectives and measurements to meet growth targets.
- Develop sales plans, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives.
- Identify critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommend sales strategies for improvement.
- Implement and execute sales policies and practices.
- Oversee trade show participation and participate in planning of sales meetings.
- Prepare sales production reports for senior management.
- Participate in building, packaging and price setting with members of management to meet market needs.
- Monitor client survey results to ensure positive client relationships and satisfaction and responds to any negative criticism.
- Ensure development and maintenance of long-term relationships with client base.
- Instill a belief in the company's vision, mission and goals and works to establish FIS as an industry expert and leader.
- Encourage staff to participate in product/service as well as industry related educational opportunities to strengthen and improve skill levels and ability to service customers.
- May assist sales executives in attaining revenue goals including the development of tactical and strategic plans to create and close product/service opportunities.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Strong management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- In-depth knowledge of FIS products and services
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
- Expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Skill in productivity, planning and workload management
- Solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Ability to identify, address and resolve employee related issues
- Travel is required
What We Offer You
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- An opportunity to sell into the fast growing and dynamic prepaid payments industry with the global prepaid leader
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career level management role. Manages a small portion of the sales activities within the division with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet sales goals. Recommends changes to procedures affecting team. Follows established processes and best practices in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions and results. Acts as advisor to team members in meeting sales objectives and/or resolving problems. Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements, and may have budget responsibilities.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.